Arnskov
Reported User(s): Arnskov

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60591466

Date & Time (GMT): 20/2/21 @ 23:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
I'm running up to the reported player in his vehicle while I'm screaming "get out of the car" and pointing a gun at him and he still decides to drive away from me while I have him under gunpoint. I believe the reported is in violation of rule 3.4b "You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint." He has 1600+ hours and should know this.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/HDkl1KLAn4Q
I could not hear you say a word and thats why I didn't stop. - Arnskov.
You arent speaking in the video.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I am speaking as you can clearly see on the bottom right for when I talk. You can see from where I started shouting to him. The recorded Nvidia does not record my own mic sounds only in game sounds. I shouted get out multiple times throughout with my gun pointed at the car and he still decided to drive away. You can see

You can even ask the admin Haarek as he was in the police force with me at the time and would be able to confirm that I have a mic and I spoke to him in the radio throughout the incident as well.
[Image: mf1K2OF.png]
Unfortunately the evidence is sufficient enough to go off, if we cannot hear voice then we cannot just take your word for it to be shown in the bottom right.

If you dont have anymore evidence I will have to decline this. Please respond with 24 hours.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I do not have any more evidence to provide. The rule only states "You cannot run or drive away from someone when they have you at gunpoint." I did have him under gunpoint as shown in the evidence so why is it important to hear what I was saying in my mic?
Rule 3.4b falls in line with Rule 3.4 You NEED to give orders for FearRP to initialise.

DENIED

-Removed by Steven8ken