SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484380873

BanID: 84298

Ban Reason
D/C to avoid rp

Staff Member: Dragnort_

Involved users
Lowkeyosix

Why should you be unbanned?
They took police hostage and I was in my home, outside, I go inside and they chase me inside before I can lock my door, and please note everyone in my house is using the internet so I'm lagging throughout all of this, and I try to run but they put hostage rope on and someone placed a adv dupe prop, then It showed up "Garry's Mod is not Responding" and I closed to app, I rejoined so I could continue but Dragnort banned me before I could go back, and they didnt give me a chance to tell them the story.
I was broadcasting all of this to Lowkeyosix so you can ask them if you want a "witness"
Please do not lie.

You’re gmod was not “not responding” because in the short amount of 3 seconds before you left you were able to speak to me, before I phased then after run away from a cop under gun point then stopped for a millisecond and disconnected then instantly rejoined.

May I remind you lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

So if you come clean now I will not further punish you.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(02-19-2021, 11:49 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Please do not lie.

You’re gmod was not “not responding” because in the short amount of 3 seconds before you left you were able to speak to me, before I phased then after run away from a cop under gun point then stopped for a millisecond and disconnected then instantly rejoined.

May I remind you lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

So if you come clean now I will not further punish you.

So, you assume because I went as fast as I could to rejoin so I wouldn't be banned, you assumed I rejoined to avoid the rp, You don't ask the person who I was broadcasting to, you don't even speak to them, I know because I just talked to them.  You just call me a liar because I rejoined as fast as I could, please refer to the person I was broadcasting to before calling me a liar. And I assume my ban is going to be longer for not saying I was lying, please ask lowkeyosix before doing anything like that, it is why I included them in my initial request. Thanks, ZickPhin.
I'm trying not to be disrespectful here but there's no nice way to say this, so sorry in advance.  Its admins like you that just make me feel annoyed, they don't give you a chance to explain, they just right off the bat ban you because they're too busy playing blackjack, if you would actually have listened to me I would've asked you to bring me back to the rp, please next time listen to the person in question, you just flat out banned me without even speaking.
I'm sorry if you took that as offensive.
I had already came to you for breaking the fearrp rule.

I then went phase and you did it again.

Your story doesn’t add up.

Your gmod was “not responding” so you closed the game like any normal person would do, then you instantly rejoin.

That is not possible because if you closed the application down then you would have to reload gmod.

Last chance.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Sure, I disconnected because I totally didn't want to RP, you happy now?
DENIED

You disconnected from the server or, 'closed the app' like you said at 21:19:46 and then reconnected to the server at 21:19:50. It takes longer than 4 seconds to close and re-open gmod and join the server in that time from the server browser/list.

-Removed by Steven8ken