Add CS:GO props
I'm not sure why this has been re opened tbf. The arguments about people having to mount content is just stupid. If you had to buy the game fair enough but it's for FREE. This suggestion will bring more and better props for people to build with.

I think having players install a 15GB free game is a great trade-off for gaining access to a ton of props and textures.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Ryan
+Support

You need CSGO to see a lot of the current props anyway and it’s FREE to install, there are an abundance of props which could be used on the server but aren’t enabled, I don’t see the harm in enabling them since we already have other CSGO content already.

This being reopened almost reminds me of a certain PR from when I was in the team haha, don’t really see why it needed to be done.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
After talking to management and collecting stats related to this change, we got the go-ahead to add the props to the server.

Thank you all for your discussion on this, all points were taken into consideration with our decision and we will be closely monitoring any issues that arise from this.

Moved to Finished
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork