Defender :D
Steam Name: Defender Cheese

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112491699

BanID: 84277

Ban Reason
PRA (97957) falsifying a PR and exlcuding information from case, please obey rules 1.3, 3.4 and 3.4b when being held at gunpoint

Staff Member: Ludo

Involved users
Vesimenooli

Why should you be unbanned?
As I know the rules of an unbanning request; only post a thread when you know you didn't break the rules.

I got banned for falsifying a PR and exlcuding information from case.

The clips are in the PR. And as you can see I never ran away when he held me at gunpoint. He asked for $ 500 which I also put on the floor. Then I went to my car. Then Vesimenooli walked back. I didn't understand why because I had put the money down. He probably hadn't seen it. I went back to show him the money and also because I was held at gunpoint so I couldn't leave. Then the police came from under the bridge and Vesimenooli started shooting me and he finally ran away. He hadn't picked up the money, so I picked it up again. I think it is ridiculous that I am being accused by an admin that looked in the logs that I have taken the money back. The reason for this is stated above. Also, I have never fled or violated FearRP. I know well what this rule means and know that it has an important role in the roleplay. I have not left any information and that makes me feel ripped off. The videos are my only proof. That's because I don't record everything, but I make clips of the past 15 seconds with Nvidia Shadowplay. This may not have been enough proof, but then I still don't think it's a reason to ban myself. Therefore, I am asking kindly for an unban.

Regards
Defender Cheese
Hey Defender,

So as I stated when I concluded your PR I told you that the one and only time you had dropped the money you were getting mugged for was when you picked it right back up 20seconds later and then told the player you didn't have time for the situation, Breaking Rule 1.3, Please review the spoiler for the logs that indicated that to me.

Spoiler :
2021-02-14 18:17:37 Defender Cheese 🦑 Say im busy mining soryr
2021-02-14 18:17:22 Defender Cheese 🦑 Say sorry?
2021-02-14 18:16:49 Defender Cheese 🦑 Moneytransfer Received $500 from Money Pickup
2021-02-14 18:16:49 Defender Cheese 🦑 Moneypickup picked up Defender Cheese 🦑's $500
2021-02-14 18:16:21 Defender Cheese 🦑 Dropmoney dropped $500
2021-02-14 18:16:21 Defender Cheese 🦑 Moneytransfer Lost $500 on Drop Money
2021-02-14 18:16:21 Defender Cheese 🦑 Command /dropmoney 500

You sent a 15 second video as your evidence of RDM. I've reviewed the video several there is no money on the ground as you had already picked it up and then you proceeded to trying to get away from the person who had you at gun point by continually pacing backwards until he shot you, breaking rules 3.4 and 3.4b. Due to these factors the person you accused of RDM was not at fault it was in fact you who didn't engage with the roleplay accordingly or obey FearRP thus I issued your ban.

Thanks,
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Hi Defender,

After reviewing your case both myself and Ludo have decided to lift your ban as you have already served 1 day, 2 days is a bit harsh.

Thank for your UBR.

APPROVED

-Removed by Steven8ken