jonhy revolver
Steam Name: jonhy revolver

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20182419

BanID: i dunno

Ban Reason
rdm job worker? i dont know what that means i guess its because i was working as gunlisgner maybe its what he meant maybe not who knows

Staff Member: ludo

Involved users
lugas

Why should you be unbanned?
i wasnt worker i was my job expert gunlisnger i shoot at the guy who was shooting me many time. maybe the admin disunderstand situration. please read carefully i would like to donate the server i think its very good i enjoy my time here i maybe play again after unban.. please listen. i didnt break the rules there is no tule STATEMENT i cant shoot gunslinger on the streetes. plus i was shooter from sniper rifler and the guy wjo shot me was shooter at sniper rifle and the guys how me the sniper rifle and told him no man dont shoot me what are u doing and he told me MAN... Devil  im a crazy KILLER and im shooting everybody on the street. i guess this was before admin come on server maybe he didnt see.. but i was innecent he was deneter on server maybe there is complicated situation and i use stream cliente chat to tell my friend LUGAS Cool  to come on server but hes sleeping and he see the entire situation and told me this is unfair man.. u cant be banned like this.. i got very Devil and i smashe my head into my keabord and told him what do i do.. he told me make appelle for ferles.. please listen this is true story[Image: 05E718DF48ED39470FA9011451837DD2000BBE43].

i have csreenshot for the prove:
Tongue 
please read cerefelly i need to play NOW

- jonhy Wink
I'm going to say, as someone that was basically watching you go around RDMing people, you weren't following any rules mate Tounge

(Evidence is in the last 30 seconds, the rest is another PR I'm making.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-ChqRp...e=youtu.be
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(02-16-2021, 11:37 AM)Blaz Wrote: I'm going to say, as someone that was basically watching you go around RDMing people, you weren't following any rules mate Tounge

(Evidence is in the last 30 seconds, the rest is another PR I'm making.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-ChqRp...e=youtu.be
man.. ok i kill the vehicle purpol Eggplant  driver but u can SEE if u LOOK in the vidio he ran over my friend LUGAS.. man dont tell me i dont follow rule man i roleplay good i look at the driver from vehicle say to him why u run over my friend Devil  he sai nothing to me just look me in the face with O_O and tried to run me over ç. i had to proceed with the only way i know how to proceed because ther was no other coice im expert gunlisgner in characterre and u know what GUNSLIGNER does man he the best with letal weapon.

-jonhy
i tell u man please read carefully and u dont read carefully i dunno. what to say
Hey jonhy_revolver,

So regrettably its a bit hard to "read carefully" your UBR as there is very few actual sentences that are readable in your statements here. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to convey in this, I take it your just taking the piss with the whole idea, the included screenshot shows nothing. Allow me to explain why you were issued the ban, I logged onto the server to handle PRs and while doing so I noticed you had switched your job at the time a Worker(Prohibited to do Crime unless you are an Unemployed Custom Job or one of our prebuilt roles Corleone or Rebel) you renamed the title to "Elite Sniper" which also does not obey our rule 2.7 - 2.7a and by the time I noticed you were doing this you had racked up 20+ kills and were in the process of trying to kill people (Rules 3.1, 3.1a and 7.1) in the plaza when I tped to you. Thus your ban was issued, Blaz's video only further proves to me that you weren't here to roleplay whatsoever unlike you're claims here and repeating this behavior will result in a harsher punishment in the future.

Thanks.
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
DENIED
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]