Enable Post Process Tools
Title of Suggestion: Enable Post Process Tools

Description
Enable the effects, overlays, shaders, and textures under the post process tab in the Q menu. In singleplayer, you can use these tools but the tab has been disabled on the server.
These include things like color correction, bloom, depth of field, etc.

Why?
Players could use these effects and shaders to perfect their screenshots or other cinematic work. Using these tools in-game would give players basically endless freedom to tweak their visuals and take awesome looking pictures. They don't require any external programs either.

Alternatively, you could use things like color correction or bloom to enhance the look of your game and make it look a bit better.

If you are not sure what I'm talking about, it's these effects:

Spoiler :
[Image: Y7jqAgc.png]
[Image: nKk4DJd.png]

Example:
[Image: 4BwroAo.png]
Done completely in-game, no need to use any external programs.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Grizzly
I don't know the logistics of it but you make it sound like a simple thing to impliment. Unless it was disabled for a reason I see no reason to not add it. Would make screenshots look a lot cooler.

+support
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
+support

Would make roleplay posts on forums look much better
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
+Support

-Removed by Steven8ken
propa large +support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+support

Seal of approval

Spoiler :
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000169908378_trans_NvBQzQNjv...INpkg.jpeg]

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Zona
The reason it was disabled ages ago is to prevent people just turning off the drug effects, because they're not done too well and just use stuff from the effect menu lol
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(02-14-2021, 12:28 AM)Pollux Wrote: The reason it was disabled ages ago is to prevent people just turning off the drug effects, because they're not done too well and just use stuff from the effect menu lol

Could be a thing on the event server maybe or just during big events. It's a bit of something I was also thinking because it can be used as mentioned above to either

avoid/replace the drug effects;
abuse it in other ways (perhaps to avoid the gray screen when heavily injured, drugged etc.);

as this has been something to do with a roleplay aspect.
(02-14-2021, 12:28 AM)Pollux Wrote: The reason it was disabled ages ago is to prevent people just turning off the drug effects, because they're not done too well and just use stuff from the effect menu lol

That's just the overlay tab though, is it possible to enable the shaders and effects? 
But still, I think disabling this system does more harm than having a few players turn off drug effects, which are kinda pointless anyway.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support

why not?
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]