Dragnort
Your Name: Moomin

Accused Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
Just me and Dragnort

Date & Time (GMT): 10/2/21 @ 21:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
I really did not want to make this but I feel no choice as not only do I feel that I have been on the end of an abuse of power by an admin. The situation has been ongoing for months now as I feel Dragnort has had a negative bias towards me and every single sit I am involved with him it is very rare that he will ever acknowledge any kind of reasoning on my side and will always act harshly towards me and with Dragnort I always receive much harsher punishments than any other admin. The actual situation unfolded when I was at BP and a new player with zero hours prop pushed someones car killing them. I then started to laugh but dropped 2k to give to the victim as I felt bad for the person as he was knocked out and his car was destroyed, the victim (I dont know who it is I dont record) called an admin (not necessarily on me just due to the situation). Dragnort instantly physguns me, takes me to a roof, has no proof that I was the prop pusher and then bans me for 2 weeks, I would have been fine with making an ubr but this is when i see an abuse of power. Dragnort was the admin who dealt with my UBR which I personally do not wish to happen as I stated before he has a negative bias towards me, he then denied it and deflected every single point I made at him, i repeatedly asked for proof of the allegations which he never responded with, and then breached ToS when he denied my UBR he then sent me a very passive aggressive DM on discord and then instantly blocked me so I could not even respond (imgur link of DM,. the assdasdas is just a message proving that he is not allowing messages from me). This has made me personally upset and has made me feel unwanted from a server that I have backed and played on from a much earlier date than Dragnort. I also request that another admin access's the situation as I do not want to come into contact with the bully that Dragnort is as I know all my efforts of justice will be futile.
Thanks 
Moomin :0
imgur link
https://imgur.com/a/ZHqM1tw
Hi Moomin,

Please see the below pictures which influenced your ban.

https://imgur.com/A2ejNKa

https://imgur.com/WLV75Gl

I'd also like to direct you to the following taken from the 'Staff Report Instructions' Thread.

Code:
Example points that are not abuse:
Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

You made a UBR and it was denied due to me witnessing the actual event, and 2 other players. I stayed in phase so you didnt notice me while you continued to apologise to the victim saying; 'Im sorry I didnt mean to kill you lmao' laughing at him and giving him money in order to not have him tell an admin.

I will not be responding after this, thanks for your report.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(02-13-2021, 03:59 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hi Moomin,

Please see the below pictures which influenced your ban.

https://imgur.com/A2ejNKa

https://imgur.com/WLV75Gl

I'd also like to direct you to the following taken from the 'Staff Report Instructions' Thread.

Code:
Example points that are not abuse:
Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

You made a UBR and it was denied due to me witnessing the actual event, and 2 other players. I stayed in phase so you didnt notice me while you continued to apologise to the victim saying; 'Im sorry I didnt mean to kill you lmao' laughing at him and giving him money in order to not have him tell an admin.

I will not be responding after this, thanks for your report.
No you did not witness it, that is simply not true, come back with recorded evidence or am i lead to believe you are an administrator that does not record footage? Also I have been banned for 2 weeks for having previous bans? So that just shows that my accusations of your negative bias against me are true, I was just banned because you dont want me there and have no actual evidence of any new offense? Also please continue to ignore my other accusations of you harassing me and quite frankly acting immature and passive aggressive at every opportunity. If another admin could please ask Dragnort for the proof of this propsmashing that would make my day. TY, also Dragnort please stop replying to my shit, I dont really want to come into contact with you again as you are a bully Smile
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
Hello Moomin,

Thank you for your AA regarding Dragnort.

After discussing the situation with the team as a whole, they feel that the ban was fair and just. I understand your points raised here but do not feel that any bias has taken place. I also find that all the punishments issued were not unwarranted.

Admins are not required to gather evidence on every ban they issue, and we trust their judgement to make the decisions. In all fairness, you do have quite an extensive ban record which does not help in supporting your case.

In regards to being blocked by Dragnort on Discord, he is not required to keep FL members unblocked. We have the forum platform to contest Player Reports and report suspected admin abuse - as you have done here. Discord is not a platform FL manages, even though we have a community Discord server. Therefore, I am not concerned about this.

If you have evidence of Dragnort bullying you and/or insulting you via any platform, please forward this to me. Whilst you tell Dragnort to "please stop replying to my shit", this is an AA case on him so he is within his right to comment here - you did also say this after he commented "I will not be responding after this", however.

Please take a closer understanding of the rulesets, otherwise, you may end up inflicting more extensive bans on yourself in the future.

AA Concluded. No abuse noted and no further action will be taken.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep