Unban Request TehGreenBean
Your name: TehGreenBean

Your ban ID: 6752

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: NOŠ· | whitenoize, Leaf - Sidewinder

Why we should unban you: It is my understanding that i was banned for propblock. Now I have a few comments and questions involving this ban that need to be heard and answered and i would really like to hear your response. First of all, what i had put together did look like propblock but I can assure you that there was a button to unfade the props involved. Second, those props were made of wood. A couple hits from any weapon would break them and because most people on this server carry weapons with them I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Third, I was also banned for public building. I have reviewed the server rules and Rule 6 under the Tools/Props rule set states "Do not build on streets, paths or anywhere in public which can interfere with anyone". Nothing that I had built was violating that rule at all so in my opinion this shouldn't even be a reason for my ban. And lastly, I am new to the server and this is my first offense and instead of talking to me about the problem, you just banned me without a warning. I consider this very unprofessional. I understand it is your duty to maintain the server and its rules, but i think you have gone a bit overboard with your decision to ban me. So, I humbly request that you lift my ban please.
Well, first off the button or the keypad has to be CLEARLY visible.

Which i didnt saw, also i had to deal with so much problems that day and if you didnt knew i cant even run gmod smoothly (9 FPS when i have luck)
And also its quite unrealistic having floating shelves.

I will unban you under 1 Condition and that is if you agree WHEN you build something make it atleast realistic.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(02-12-2012, 06:51 PM)Flame Wrote: Well, first off the button or the keypad has to be CLEARLY visible.

Which i didnt saw, also i had to deal with so much problems that day and if you didnt knew i cant even run gmod smoothly (9 FPS when i have luck)
And also its quite unrealistic having floating shelves.

I will unban you under 1 Condition and that is if you agree WHEN you build something make it atleast realistic.

I will give you my word that it will be realistic and i apologize for causing you problems on the server. I want to thank you for taking your time to read this and giving me feedback and a second chance. I won't let it go to waste.
Alright.

-Closed, User been unbanned-
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]