SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70684154

BanID: 84252

Ban Reason
" Final Warning. Change your attitude or itll be a perm ban next time."

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
I do not know

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I would like to start off by saying I feel Dragnort has something personally against me and always has an unfair bias in any situation when the two of us meet. Secondly I was not banned for any actual offence. The whole situation transpired because I was accused of prop smashing which is simply not true and there was no concrete evidence to back my claims or the claims of the accusers. I am not going to explain the actual prop smashing situation as I dont feel it needed as i was banned for "Final Warning. Change your attitude or itll be a perm ban next time." I don't even know what for? Poor attitude? Was it because i told Dragnort I liked his scouse accent of which hurt his precious feelings? This is simply unfair and i feel like a target by certain admins, not going to name names but I feel Dragnort is the main perpetrator. If I can firstly be told what i have done to be banned that would be great but all I want is for Dragnort to actually take his position of power seriously and act like a responsible adult (I dont know his age I am just assuming servers would only allow adult admins) and explain to me the situation before banning me for 2 weeks for a poor attitude.
Thanks
Moomin :0
Please count all your bans and blacklists and then revisit the reason you think why you should be unbanned.

I came over and saw that you propushed someone while they were repairing their car which killed them.

Please explain.

-Removed by Steven8ken
And I received all punishments due for all bans and blacklists that I have had previously, are you suggesting that I have been banned for previous offences? Because if so that is simply ridiculous as I have already received all punishments due. If you are saying that I was banned for prop pushing then that is fine but please show me evidence of me doing what has been accused of, you have yet to even comment on the fact that no actual evidence has been produced, you acted purely on a negative bias towards me and in result I have received an unjust ban for a long sentence and a threat to be permanently banned. Please respond with actual concrete evidence of the offence Smile)))
Sig too big - Removed by Steven8ken
You've been banned 14 times and blacklisted; 22 times.

It is in agreement with the team that you are now on your last chance until we decide otherwise after a period of time, if you do not change your attitude to this server or commit another rule breakage you will be permanently banned.

UBR DENIED you will wait out your ban length.

Thanks

-Removed by Steven8ken