Covid Vaccine
I work in retail and it angers me when people walk in not wearing a faceask. When you approach them they give you attidue. I have to wear one for a 10 hour shift,so not sure why it's so hard to wear one for 30 minutes, while shopping. There selfish bastards in my eyes

The following 3 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Lewwings, Marty, Grizzly
Well it has become more of a thing now to refusing to wear masks, but if a store has the policy that you have to wear a mask then wear the goddam mask, they’re not gonna let you in because you argue
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
The following 1 user Likes DankNukem's post:
  • Molyneux481
(02-14-2021, 03:11 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I work in retail and it angers me when people walk in not wearing a faceask. When you approach them they give you attidue. I have to wear one for a 10 hour shift,so not sure why it's so hard to wear one for 30 minutes, while shopping. There selfish bastards in my eyes

Yup I get you man. They are selfish bastards.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Molyneux481
(02-13-2021, 07:31 AM)Marty Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 11:00 PM)Hooter Wrote: Don't really see a need for me personally, but if it means I don't have to wear a mask anymore then hell yes.

You still need a mask, you will also still need to isolate etc if symptoms.

You can still catch covid after vaccination. Its just less likely to be severe.

So the vaccine doesn’t even stop you getting COVID? Lol

This whole thing is a massive fucking shambles.
(02-15-2021, 08:46 AM)Falc Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 07:31 AM)Marty Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 11:00 PM)Hooter Wrote: Don't really see a need for me personally, but if it means I don't have to wear a mask anymore then hell yes.

You still need a mask, you will also still need to isolate etc if symptoms.

You can still catch covid after vaccination. Its just less likely to be severe.

So the vaccine doesn’t even stop you getting COVID? Lol

This whole thing is a massive fucking shambles.

95% effective. If it dosent stop you from getting COVID, it makes sure you won't get a severe process, and will have an easier recovery. 

You are still able to transmit the disease, and you're still able to catch it, without symptoms. This is why you still have to wash your hands and wear masks.

The main reason for getting the vaccine is to make sure the healthcare system dosen't collapse, and can keep normal functions, without too many COVID 19 cases taking up all the ressources.
The vaccine is not about the individual, but the big picture=)
(02-11-2021, 02:23 PM)Georgy Wrote: Fuck that vaccine, fuck biden and Fuck antifa mane.

Yall really got to look at the bigger picture. Cases have been proven to been faked by all state hospitals and testing sites. Deaths like Cancer,fever or any other illnesses were being labeled as Covid and as soon as Biden came to the presidency he even stated the numbers may be at 50% of what they have posted as death counts or sick.

We got governors putting people in nursing homes with covid and got plenty of old healthy people sick and eventually death due to age. In some states the death count/infected count comes from nursing homes which is a result of our own government. The % of dying from the vaccine is literally higher than the chances you have of dying from covid.

Im a man ill get sick when it gets to me. I wont stop working or making money cause some old pedophiles have an agenda to push on us. Our checks stop but theirs wont.

Also cant believe you waving an Antifa flag out here lol. #imaginaryoppression

imagine if this covid was all a lie
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(02-11-2021, 02:23 PM)Georgy Wrote: Fuck that vaccine, fuck biden and Fuck antifa mane.

Yall really got to look at the bigger picture. Cases have been proven to been faked by all state hospitals and testing sites. Deaths like Cancer,fever or any other illnesses were being labeled as Covid and as soon as Biden came to the presidency he even stated the numbers may be at 50% of what they have posted as death counts or sick.

We got governors putting people in nursing homes with covid and got plenty of old healthy people sick and eventually death due to age. In some states the death count/infected count comes from nursing homes which is a result of our own government. The % of dying from the vaccine is literally higher than the chances you have of dying from covid.

Im a man ill get sick when it gets to me. I wont stop working or making money cause some old pedophiles have an agenda to push on us. Our checks stop but theirs wont.

After working non stop 16 hour shifts since March 2020, watching middle-aged men and women die, choked alive, not able to do anything than holding their hand till its over,

then that reply triggers me. 
Trust me, No one wants covid to be fake, as much as nurses do. 

Lots of the deaths does come from nursing homes - But it's not fair to say "well it's just THEM" because that "THEM" is someones mom, dad, grandparent, etc. Someone who worked their whole life, as you're about to do or are doing. The % of dying from the vaccine is litterally near 0. So your statement is wrong.

the only fact here is you're stupid, with your imagination
The following 7 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Molyneux481, Grizzly, Lewwings, jhayw, Conn, Suarez, Marty
I'm quite down there on the list, so I doubt I'll be getting vaxxed soon. I hope to, though.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(02-15-2021, 11:12 AM)M0x Wrote:

After working non stop 16 hour shifts since March 2020, watching middle-aged men and women die, choked alive, not able to do anything than holding their hand till its over,

then that reply triggers me. 
Trust me, No one wants covid to be fake, as much as nurses do. 

Lots of the deaths does come from nursing homes - But it's not fair to say "well it's just THEM" because that "THEM" is someones mom, dad, grandparent, etc. Someone who worked their whole life, as you're about to do or are doing. The % of dying from the vaccine is litterally near 0. So your statement is wrong.

the only fact here is you're stupid, with your imagination

my dude. Just because you had an experience with something does not mean everyone els did. Stop changing up my words because if “THEM” who are sick or want the vaccine should get it. Thats your decision not mine. You caught that? Yours not mine. You said it. Theres not even 1% of dying from the vaccine? Well theres 99% survival rate from covid. I have a higher chance of dying when i go to Cuba and i drink a cup of water you literally get sick. I get its a problem, and if people wanna wear 5 masks and put Qtips up their anal tube just because doctors are saying it or what ever but its up to the person not to the public. Instead they are talking about making restrictions Atleast here in the US that you need a vaccine passport to enter public places.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews4.co...12-30-2020

your soo easy to judge due to your personal experience but I personally know nurses that were in hospital full of Empty beds, i personally went to a hospital for emergency due to a muscle in my heart getting inflammation due to another virus i had a much higher % of dying from  and i saw no hospital full of patients or being swarmed with patients. My boy went testing and got 2 negatives and 1 positive. (Btw:he never got sick). Blame the governors who forced the sick in the nursing homes. Thats why the numbers higher.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
People like this who follow anything and everything the government says with no questions asked and call others stupid for free thinking are the legit the reason we got dudes competing and breaking records in woman sports. Congrats??
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge