Covid Vaccine
(02-11-2021, 10:54 PM)Falc Wrote: I read something about a high level or mercury or something in the vaccine that can be dangerous. High levels of it were not built for the human body & can cause brain issues.

No idea if any of it is true, however just off a few google searches it does intrigue me.

Does anyone know more about this? Is it a load of lies or is there something behind it?

Id probs google instead of asking a bunch of gmod fan girls

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Falc
(02-11-2021, 11:40 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 10:54 PM)Falc Wrote: I read something about a high level or mercury or something in the vaccine that can be dangerous. High levels of it were not built for the human body & can cause brain issues.

No idea if any of it is true, however just off a few google searches it does intrigue me.

Does anyone know more about this? Is it a load of lies or is there something behind it?

Id probs google instead of asking a bunch of gmod fan girls

I've told this a thousand times; Ask your doctor. Be aware of your sources. Google, facebook and instagram is NOT a valid source.
Ask your doctor, nurse, the National Board of Health, whatever. wrong information about the vaccine is really bad, on the long term..
The following 4 users Like Nadrickk's post:
  • Grizzly, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Molyneux481
I got it for my job. And also because this country is a fucking mess and are wasting so many vaccines per day that have to be binned. I literally got called at short notice by normal standards for it.

Conclusion though yesterday I was fucking ill. Honestly felt like every symptom hit me at once. Muscle aches pain swelling on the arm lethargy and a fever.

Horrible experience but feeling a lot better now.

I don't think life will ever really be normal again at least as we know it, or the closest to normality we will get is yearly vaccine top ups with isolation etc still being a thing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-12-2021, 06:20 PM)Marty Wrote: I got it for my job. And also because this country is a fucking mess and are wasting so many vaccines per day that have to be binned. I literally got called at short notice by normal standards for it.

Conclusion though yesterday I was fucking ill. Honestly felt like every symptom hit me at once. Muscle aches pain swelling on the arm lethargy and a fever.

Horrible experience but feeling a lot better now.

I don't think life will ever really be normal again at least as we know it, or the closest to normality we will get is yearly vaccine top ups with isolation etc still being a thing.

Well it is a vaccine; so you would be expected to have the symptons considering it is just injecting it into your body with anti-bodies.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Kinda hoped and expected to not feel a thing lol
Don't really see a need for me personally, but if it means I don't have to wear a mask anymore then hell yes.
Respectfully,

Hooter
(02-12-2021, 11:00 PM)Hooter Wrote: Don't really see a need for me personally, but if it means I don't have to wear a mask anymore then hell yes.

you still have to wear a mask.
(02-12-2021, 11:00 PM)Hooter Wrote: Don't really see a need for me personally, but if it means I don't have to wear a mask anymore then hell yes.

You still need a mask, you will also still need to isolate etc if symptoms.

You can still catch covid after vaccination. Its just less likely to be severe.
(02-11-2021, 09:54 AM)Haarek Wrote: Concerned people will think they don't need to follow basic hygiene recommendations, slack mask wearing and/or surface contact awareness after taking the vaccine.
See the thing with masks are they give false security to people who don’t know how to use them properly, that would be pretty much the entire world, they take it off put it in their pockets then take it out with their dirty hands and put it back on and they get Covid-19, they aren’t teached the right way to put it on, the right way is wash your hands/rubbing alcohol, put the mask on then rubbing alcohol again. When taking off wash/alcohol and then when off wash/alcohol again, I’ve seen way too many people grabbing the mask by the front and putting it in their pockets and every time I die a little inside
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
I’m not anti-mask, it just angers me when people think their invincible with a mask when they aren’t using it properly, that’s why in Sweden we don’t want to force everyone to wear masks into stores
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]