Covid Vaccine
This thread is a shitstorm.

A literal yes or no and why answer to the question would probably suffice. But instead, as is the internet, it ends in people arguing about shit.

Here's some realism from my lived experience.

My mate had Covid he was fine no real lasting effects. Just couldn't taste the food he was eating and had a cough.

My other mate got covid in July was in intensive care for around 11 days. Ventilated, doped up, none of his family got to see him, no one was there to comfort him. Getting through to the unit on the phone was impossible at times. He just returned to work 2 weeks ago following his ordeal.

He will likely never be the same again. His voice goes randomly and he will need follow ups for lung capacity and heart related issues.

Both are healthier than me, and both under 40.

A colleague I worked with has lost both parents. Both covid related, both died in hospitals. And both although elderly and underlying conditions, they would have lived longer.

So please, I implore you, go fucking tell these people covid does not exist.

Its very real, its happening. And if I can selfishly protect myself from it to ensure that my children still have a father then I plan to do it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • jhayw
Never said the virus was not real just (ALTERED) stop changing my words.

P.s some of the links i saw have either been removed or lost in the pages and pages of google.

People lie. If you think people gonna be honest even in a pandemic you in the wrong world. Mote positives means more Gov Funding. When i went to the hospital and was there for about a week hospitalized while covid was spiking crazy they still had all patients in the whole hospital they didnt have them separated yet. But still. Hospitals were empty. Respect other people’s life experiences. In my life ive had the cuban gov try and kill my dad for having a different opinion of freedom and justice why the F*Ck would i trust what another government says? Specially when that same government lies to how Cuomo states “had to lie so donald trump couldnt use the numbers as a political move”
But thats fine w yall? In miami we have lots and lots of scammers. Those scammers are in corner. 

Quote:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fact...681686002/

The data, which is maintained by the CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics, is an aggregated list of comorbidities on death certificates reported to the agency.

President Donald Trump was among those promoting this claim.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid That's 9,210 deaths The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age,” a since-deleted retweet by Trump reads.

Quote:https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/florid...ted-covid/

Thirty-three Florida labs were busted for "cooking the books" or tampering with data after not reporting negative COVID-19 test results between March and July 2020.
Rating
(Mostly False) i left the mostly false here (KEEP READING)
About this rating
What's True
At least 45 COVID-19 testing laboratories in Florida failed to report negative test results between March and July 2020, thus inaccurate positive testing rates were recorded for those facilities. However, more than 300 Florida labs did report negative results in that time frame.

In July 2020, social media posts and news reports claimed that Florida labs were intentionally tampering with data by failing to report negative COVID-19 test results, making the coronavirus pandemic appear much worse in the southern state.

The claims followed an investigation conducted by Orlando affiliate station Fox 35, which analyzed COVID-19 testing and case data collected between March 16, 2020, when testing began, and July 13, 2020, by the Florida Department of Health (DOH). Of the hundreds of labs analyzed, many were shown to have reported very high positivity rates for COVID-19. The accusations of tampering came as many health officials and local leaders came under criticism for their handling of the coronavirus pandemic and testing responses.

Quote:https://www.pennlive.com/coronavirus/202...ution.html

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top aide is admitting to a coverup in New York state’s COVID-19 nursing home death toll, according to multiple reports.

A report from NYS Attorney General Letitia James last month showed the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) undercounted COVID-19 deaths among nursing home residents by approximately 50%. The AG’s findings were similar to those of a Syracuse.com investigation published earlier; the statewide death toll at nursing homes is now nearly 15,000, up from the 8,500 previously disclosed.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Honest question for you “EXPERTS” that cant stand for me to think on my own.
If governors put old sick people back in nursing homes, please be logical here WTF do you think is gonna happen?
Honest question. The virus is there like i said. BUT THEY LIEEE
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(02-15-2021, 09:22 PM)Georgy Wrote: Honest question for you “EXPERTS” that cant stand for me to think on my own.
If governors put old sick people back in nursing homes, please be logical here WTF do you think is gonna happen?
Honest question. The virus is there like i said. BUT THEY LIEEE

please just shut the fuck up for everyones sake
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Nadrickk
(02-15-2021, 07:08 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: There are some real problems on this thread and it's annoying me too much.

To start,
    - Anecdotal evidence (eg. from my experience.../I personally know...) is not evidence, and in no way should be considered
    - If you are not a scientist, you should not be giving advice on disease control/scientific mechanisms (eg. i can feel my breathe through my mask so it doesnt work!)

"Im not a simple sheep that follows what i hear."
   - A few problems here, the article linked: "https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/514915-is-us-covid-19-death-count-inflated"
     was not written by "The Hill" but a right wing contributor - Christopher Talgo - that has misunderstood/misrepresented the CDC analysis. You in fact, are following exactly what you heard.

"Theres FACTS and all it takes is research."
   - The opinionated "source" that was linked entertains the idea that COVID-19 was not the actual cause of deaths, eventhough it was stated on the certificate - that COVID-19 deaths have been inflated.
   - What they fail to mention is that the CDC data (HERE) doesn't make that analysis whatsoever
   - Infact COVID-19 was listed as the underlying cause of death in 92% of the total - starting the chain of events that caused the death - the underlying cause of death not to be confused with the underlying health condition.
   - (here's a really good video from a non-partisan source that explains this: VIDEO)

"Which one is it the masks work of not? First the say the dont work, now it does"
   - They do, here's a scientific anaylsis on it (HERE)
   - The conclusion of the article states: "Our review of the literature offers evidence in favor of widespread mask use as source control to reduce community transmission"

Mercury in vaccines
   - There are mercury based compounds to prevent bacterial growth in vaccines, it is not dangerous and it quickly broken down by the body
   - Here is an official CDC response HERE

"imagine if this covid was all a lie"
   - This idea is stupid and shouldn't be entertained
   - Here is a comparison of excess deaths from 2020 vs other years in Italy (HERE), that shows the effect of covid

Also there was some mention of a "Facilities here in miami were busted" over COVID-19 numbers. I really couldn't find anything on this but I'd be interested to see it.

I'd like to finish off with a quote from Georgy, "Like i said. Do your research. Knowledge is power."

Janzo elegantly sums up everything I could say better than I would say it.

Closed.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 8 users Like Conn's post:
  • Marty, Janzo 火, Grizzly, Suarez, Goat, Lewwings, Joe Joe, Archer