Covid Vaccine
I did not just read that X_x
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Its all about individual research. Facilities here in miami were busted and gov officials took over the process and the infected rate went drastically down. Theres pictures of bidens son, selfie with minors laying on him while naked, videos of him smoking crack getting his pepe rubbed. Everyone seems to be ok with this? Nah people just dont research and talk out they ass..
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
It is totally your choice if you get the vaccine or you don't. But don't spread fake news based of some random stuff you found on the internet man.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Like i said. Its all about personal research.if you think cnn about to show you that then you in the wrong country.
What makes it true or lie? Cause mainstream media says it its automatically true? Yall need to stop? now they want you to wear 2 masks bruh and so anal covid tests you gonna do that too?

Take control of your mind bruh. You know they saying trump caused an insurrection and when i was at DC cops literally opened the barriers waving us in. In the door going i side the Capitol building they opened it as well and theres (VIDEOS SHOWING YOU THIS) then how is it an insurrection? Man stop ✋ playing w me. I was there. Wht you gonna say i saw it on the interne Too?

Like i said. Do your research. Knowledge is power.
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Rossi, Eclipze
BLM and Antifa burned the country on almost all states for 6-9months going to a year now and the tb said “mostly peaceful protestors” as people getting murdered and burned alive. We went in the capitol cause they allowed us in and
We being labled terrorists and our freedom of speech being taken down across all social media platforms but people ok with that cause we conservatives. Welcome to cuba my dude.
The original Cuban Minge
The following 2 users Like Georgy's post:
  • Rossi, Eclipze
I am honestly not arguing with you about anything to do with capitol building considering what this thread is about 'the covid vaccine'. I think you are right knowledge is power, but I feel that the 'do your own research' approach to finding out stuff often leads to people believing fake news. You need to do your own research but also fact check the sites you are on always. Also I don't watch CNN because I am not American but if I was I would be listening to medical professionals for advice on covid. Like I am now in the UK.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Medical professionals said the masks dont work then they changed their minds and said they did.
Medical professionals around the world are saying masks dont work because your dam eyes are wide open. People think a virus flies into your mouth because you breath. Yall wanna be save? Wear a hazmat suit like the professionals wear to even get near you to test you.
You got my point wrong. I named all those things because yall fail to understand its about a nerrative about biased  information. News should broadcast all news not inly what fits them. Like the literal bust that happened in miami for fake covid numbers.

“ On August 26, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a report showing that in 94 percent of the roughly 180,000 deaths that have been attributed to COVID-19, "on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death."

As the CDC report notes, "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned."

In other words, 94 percent of Americans who have died from coronavirus from the week ending February 1, 2020 to the week ending August 22, 2020 had, on average, almost three comorbidities that played a role in their death.

According to CDC's report, the leading comorbidities among these deaths were respiratory diseases, circulatory diseases, sepsis, malignant neoplasms, diabetes, obesity and Alzheimer's disease, respectively.”

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/5...t-inflated
The original Cuban Minge
Not an argument but a debate. People should learn to debate eachother instead of running off on minor disagreements. Grizzly is a cool dude. But that dont mean we agree 100% on everything.
The original Cuban Minge
Actually I think you may be unaware but it is completely proven the covid mask doesn't protect you from the virus. It protects others from YOU. It creates a barrier preventing the virus from exiting the mouth or nose as cough droplets etc and getting onto someone else. This means if everyone is protecting everyone else from themselves then we are all protected from eachother. However you are right, if you wanted to be safe completely from covid wear a hazmat suit. Also covid makes you more susceptible to other diseases because it effects your lungs. Correct me if I am wrong but they include deaths involving covid and not just deaths that are solely because of it.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(02-11-2021, 03:27 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Actually I think you may be unaware but it is completely proven the covid mask doesn't protect you from the virus. It protects others from YOU. It creates a barrier preventing the virus from exiting the mouth or nose as cough droplets etc and getting onto someone else. This means if everyone is protecting everyone else from themselves then we are all protected from eachother. However you are right, if you wanted to be safe completely from covid wear a hazmat suit. Also covid makes you more susceptible to other diseases because it effects your lungs. Correct me if I am wrong but they include deaths involving covid and not just deaths that are solely because of it.

thats true. Also been proven its in the air. Just wanna know how my job got shut down for covid hazard but i was able to go on a closed plane with 90+ passengers. Its hypocrisy BS. Also im not sure if this is just the lil blue surgical masks but when i cough the mask basically lets air come out from the sides and near the nose. And people take the mask off, they cough and then put it back up. Just dont make logical sense to me.
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Grizzly