(AS) SwitchTeamK
Steam Name: (AS) SwitchTeamK

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89772935

BanID: 84234

Ban Reason
FearRP

Staff Member: JohnSilver

Involved users
Myself and another police officer (Forgot the users name)

Why should you be unbanned?
I believe I should be unbanned because of a "client-side" issue. I got banned for FearRP because a officer came up to my door at my car at a red light right of the Nexus. The officer told me to get out of my vehicle in which I said no and I drove off when the light turned green. After driving less than a mile down the road and getting banned at the sharp corner right next to the rocks that are available for the miners to mine and on the left, the open field. Then out of no where, I received a ban. 

The client-side issue is when I didn't see the officers gun and If I don't see the officers gun then I'm politely not gonna do what he asks because I'm not fearing the individual. I went to the discord and I promptly asked why I received a ban and tagged the admin that banned me which was JohnSilver. At this current moment, I still haven't received a response from the administrator that proceeded to ban me which is completely understandable because he's currently moderating in game. 

Another player told me it was a glitch upon the client, and linked me an article that belongs on the FearlessRP website (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ght=crotch). I should not be getting banned for an issue that I never came across in my whole entire history of playing Garry's Mod, 2800 total hours. I was never told this issue and I believe I should not be getting punished for a such a thing. I think this issue should've been told to newly joined players like myself before I get banned for such a thing to be quite honest. I don't understand why I didn't get pulled up to a sit and I never got to tell my side of the story. I never got the ability to fix it before getting banned or was told a way to fix such a issue.

https://gyazo.com/f913a0ec5436fec8d2786a51103479a3

Thank you.
"I got banned for FearRP because a officer came up to my door at my car at a red light right of the Nexus. The officer told me to get out of my vehicle in which I said no and I drove off when the light turned green." your words by the way

you do know there is a rule saying 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

unless got proof you didn't break Fearrp this will be denied
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(02-08-2021, 08:46 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: "I got banned for FearRP because a officer came up to my door at my car at a red light right of the Nexus. The officer told me to get out of my vehicle in which I said no and I drove off when the light turned green." your words by the way

you do know there is a rule saying 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

unless got proof you didn't break Fearrp this will be denied
I think you forgot to read what I said later in the statement I put in the Ban Appeal, Please read the following.

""The client-side issue is when I didn't see the officers gun and If I don't see the officers gun then I'm politely not gonna do what he asks because I'm not fearing the individual."" 

JohnSilver, Why would I fear a person that appeared not to have a weapon on their person? --- I'm not being feared whatsoever. 

I should not be getting in trouble for a client-side issue that I never came across in my whole Garry's Mod history.

------

I also looked up the definition and it actually came to the FearlessRP.net website. Here is the definition that was shown on the thread that wasn't disagreed by anyone in the community on the post.

What is FearRP:

FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon (meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds), your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

( https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=42172 )

According to the website, its an armed man. The armed man in my scenario was apparently the cop. In my case, I never saw the gun due to a client-side issue that is recognized throughout the community as the (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...ght=crotch). I never got told that, so its apparent that its a common client-side glitch. 
Thank you.
I feel like I should be able to set the story straight, seeing as I was the cop in question.

I approached your drivers side window with my pistol drawn and told you to stop and get out, you then drove off, looped round and eventually CDM’ed me before spitting at me. (The logs should show the cdm, not too long before the ban)

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
denied due no extra info was given
crotch gun or not you were aware of the issue
so should be made sure there was no gun before driving off
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]