SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

BanID: 84215

Ban Reason
rule 7.1

Staff Member: Ludo

Involved users
Goldberg Lawyers group.

Why should you be unbanned?
Firstly, I just didn't break the rule. That's all that happened. I walked into the building, and made fun of their lawyers for a bit so I can improve the Chadwick reputation in a questionable way, and then I have a shotgun (I think it was, but I hadn't seen it on their back prior so I'm not sure) pulled out on me, so I walk out and pull out a molotov as a sort of "don't mess with me" type of thing. I think that suits well enough the, "and you must have a valid roleplay reason" in rule 7.1. I was threatened, I threatened back. I broke no rules.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Hey Blaz,

Honestly I believe your punishment be longer. Not only did you lie to me by telling me what you did was an accident when I have you in the logs saying 
Quote:2021-02-06 02:26:35 [FL:RP] Blaz Command /me takes out a Molotov from their backup.
2021-02-06 02:26:34 [FL:RP] Blaz Command /inventory cityrp_weapon_molotov use 1
2021-02-06 02:24:41 [FL:RP] Blaz Command /pm ryan Now here's this, would it be 'Random' enough to end up in an admin sit if I threw a molotov at the building which hosts my enemy lawyers?

You then molotoved Ducktard's shop in plaza and proceeded to pull out another one when I pulled you up for a sit and told me that there were no police around and that no one was harmed, you've been both blacklisted and banned before for crime within public areas. As such I issued your punishment. Crime within the plaza is a consistent issue with you a warning or blacklist is no longer sufficient at that time.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(02-06-2021, 03:14 AM)Ludo Wrote: Hey Blaz,

Honestly I believe your punishment be longer. Not only did you lie to me by telling me what you did was an accident when I have you in the logs saying 
Quote:2021-02-06 02:26:35 [FL:RP] Blaz Command /me takes out a Molotov from their backup.
2021-02-06 02:24:41 [FL:RP] Blaz Command /pm ryan Now here's this, would it be 'Random' enough to end up in an admin sit if I threw a molotov at the building which hosts my enemy lawyers?

You then molotoved Ducktard's shop in plaza and proceeded to pull out another one when I pulled you up for a sit and told me that there were no police around and that no one was harmed, you've been both blacklisted and banned before for crime within public areas. As such I issued your punishment. Crime within the plaza is a consistent issue with you a warning or blacklist is no longer sufficient at that time.
Hey Ludo,

First, I'd like to make it clear that the Molotov PM to Ryan was intended at the building opposite where the Molotov actually went off around 10-15 minutes prior. I asked him out of curiosity if being enemies was a roleplay reason, he responded with 'No, I'd put you in an admin sit and ban you'. So I didn't do it, because I didn't want to get banned. I had a Molotov on me at the time, and misclicked on M2, I wasn't worried at first but I realised quickly that it set off the Molotov instead of just, doing nothing. I apologised to Ducktard and we moved on quickly because nobody was harmed and no props were destroyed. Also on the topic of 'crime in public', why was your colleague allowed to hold me at gunpoint then? Shouldn't they be banned for doing crime in the city?

I did not lie to you about it being an accident, really it was, the logs of me pulling out a molotov were earlier before, I just sort of had it on me incase I had the RP situation to use it. I then accidentally used THAT molotov at Ducktard's store. After that I go play around with your lawyers and get held at gunpoint, that's the molotov you saw me holding in the admin sit. Smile

EDIT: I just re-read your reply, I didn't pull out the molotov while going up to the sit/in the sit. I had it on me ever since I was held at gunpoint. EDIT 2: And no, it wasn't FearRP breakage, they'd put their guns down at the time.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
(02-06-2021, 03:23 AM)Blaz Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 03:14 AM)Ludo Wrote: Hey Blaz,

Hey Ludo,

First, I'd like to make it clear that the Molotov PM to Ryan was intended at the building opposite where the Molotov actually went off around 10-15 minutes prior. I asked him out of curiosity if being enemies was a roleplay reason, he responded with 'No, I'd put you in an admin sit and ban you'. So I didn't do it, because I didn't want to get banned. I had a Molotov on me at the time, and misclicked on M2, I wasn't worried at first but I realised quickly that it set off the Molotov instead of just, doing nothing. I apologised to Ducktard and we moved on quickly because nobody was harmed and no props were destroyed. Also on the topic of 'crime in public', why was your colleague allowed to hold me at gunpoint then? Shouldn't they be banned for doing crime in the city?

I did not lie to you about it being an accident, really it was, the logs of me pulling out a molotov were earlier before, I just sort of had it on me incase I had the RP situation to use it. I then accidentally used THAT molotov at Ducktard's store. After that I go play around with your lawyers and get held at gunpoint, that's the molotov you saw me holding in the admin sit. Smile

EDIT: I just re-read your reply, I didn't pull out the molotov while going up to the sit/in the sit. I had it on me ever since I was held at gunpoint. EDIT 2: And no, it wasn't FearRP breakage, they'd put their guns down at the time.

To clarify when I said “I would take you to a admin sit and ban you” from my understanding of the situation you did exactly that, no need to make it any worse with the old “miss click” card. For those reasons I’m going to close this and deny.

Closed & Denied.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]