Refund for farming not working
Bug 
Title of Bug: Refund for farming not working

Description: 
Refund does not work for farming after restarts for example. When the server restarted today, I was looking for my refund (I got a Dragonfruit and lost it because it told me I wasn't refunded with anything and my plots of course).

Evidence: 
No evidence needed actually. Disconnecting or restarting the server I believe is sufficient enough to prove that.
Did you have the dragonfruit planted when restart occured?

-Removed by Steven8ken
Yes I had it planted maybe around 5 minutes before the restart was announced. I also had a tomato or pumpkin I believe (one of them). Because of the restart, I lost two plots, dragonfruit and a very rare plant which was like mentioned above either a tomato/pumpkin.
have experienced this issue before lost alot of plants Sad
The following 1 user Likes Slaint's post:
  • Strange Neo
(02-05-2021, 08:40 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Yes I had it planted maybe around 5 minutes before the restart was announced. I also had a tomato or pumpkin I believe (one of them). Because of the restart, I lost two plots, dragonfruit and a very rare plant which was like mentioned above either a tomato/pumpkin.
 Ha ha! Sucks to suck. 

On a serious note I've noticed this before too and let the devs know in discord chat, luckily not game breaking since any admin can refund it since we have the logs for proof. But they are working on it I believe,
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Strange Neo
also facing this
Is it just for manual restarts or crashes?
Since the server crashed twice, both times my plants were saved by the system.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(02-27-2021, 09:42 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Is it just for manual restarts or crashes?
Since the server crashed twice, both times my plants were saved by the system.

I assume manual restarts will make everything lost.
It works on crashes, not on restarts.

Closed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork