Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
Shabzino
[FL:RP]BlueBlitz22
SmackmyPP
Dual
FolkGoed

Why should you be unbanned?
Why we should unban you: This was all a scenario not made by me. It started when me and my friend shabzino had hopped on the server to merely just make money from basing and making cabbage and grinding money however approximately 3-4 batches deep (15-20 mins i think) we started getting harrased by the whole PD. They were trying to get in without any warrant. In the video, this was their final attempt at getting in the base and they had a SWAT commander issue a warrant without reason. Even in the warrant it had stated "no reason" therefore we had gotten warranted and raided for no reason. They wanted to look inside (which they did). Later on the police chief "clarified" that it was since I had high walls (which isnt a valid reason to cop raid someone). They broke in and kept tazing me and my friend constantly until they had arrested both me and my friend for no subsequent reason. I had gotten to the peak of frustration and had went on president to demote them for harassing us constantly. when i changed to civilian to persue my farming, they were angry and had killed me at spawn so I had no choice but to retaliate. They were basically preying on us because we were (and currently are) pretty new to the server and were hoping we werent going to say anything about this rulebreaking.

Shabzinos perspective (Whom i was basing with)

My perspective

The officers in this situation:
[FL:RP]BlueBlitz22
SmackmyPP
Dual
FolkGoed

(Please bear in mind that when either of us record you cannot hear our voices in our own clips since windows screen capturing doesent allow that)
APPROVED

Due to UBR Rule 6.

Will be removed from record.

-Removed by Steven8ken