Ban Reason
Just needs to go

Staff Member: No Idea

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
POSTING ON BEHALF OF MY CLIENT FROST

Hello all,

I am writing this today as I would like to be unbanned from the forums. I understand I did wrong and regret my actions however I feel its been quite a long time and I have learnt why what I did was a bad idea. The sole reason as to why I would like to be unbanned is because I would like to open up my clan on the forums however being banned restricts that. I ask just one more chance from you and will not blow this opportunity if I was granted it. 

Kind regards,
Alfred Chadwick & Frost

Provided to you by Alfred Chadwick Lawyer Services
[Image: alfred.png]
what is forum rule 1f???
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
POSTING ON BEHALF OF MY CLIENT FROST

The forum rules can be located here: https://fearlessrp.net/forumrules.php. Not sure why this question is being asked within this UBR as it does not have much relevancy to the UBR itself. The question just seems like “bait” for you to use against me later within this unban request which if true, I do not appreciate as I am more than willing to help in coming to a fair conclusion. As I stated previously, I am aware that my actions on the forums were unacceptable, and I very much regret my behaviour and fully understand the magnitude of the ban. The reason for wanting my forum account unbanned is due to the fact I have been playing the server regularly ever since the punishment wipe, yet have felt disconnected from the rest of the community due to the restrictions of my forum account being indefinitely suspended, I wish to contribute within the community by opening and managing a clan, as well as give input on suggestions and discussions which I am also unable to do so as of current. If you need anymore input from me, feel free to ask and I shall be more than happy to answer.

Provided to you by Alfred Chadwick Lawyer Services
[Image: alfred.png]
Hello Frost,

Thanks for your UBR and I will get back to you asap.
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Posting on behalf of our client Frost.

Quote:Can I get an update on this? It’s been more than 7 days since the last post was made on this thread and should now be eligible for approval under the UBR rule 6c, Cheers. -Frost

Kind Regards,

Dr Joseph Costello P.h.D
Paralegal & Research Associate
Alfred Chadwick Lawyer Services
Union Innovation Laboratories
Where am I?
Approved.
Fearless Veteran 8^)