BanID: Forums

Ban Reason
TOS

Staff Member: Divey

Involved users
Divey, Me

Why should you be unbanned?
Greetings,

I am writing this today as I would like to be unbanned from the Fearless Roleplay community forums. Although I still am banned in-game I could still assist the community with some constructive criticism, I know I've been extremely toxic in the past but I can assure you I've changed a lot since. Since I am banned for hacking ingame I think it's safe to say that I can cause no harm on the forums.
Dimitris, though I wasn’t the banning admin, I’d like you to reconsider your argument that you’ve changed since.

[Image: image0.png]
This was 3 days ago.

I don’t think you’ve changed at all.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

[Image: H9wtEuY.png]

I find it funny how on that message I accuse you of taking this out of context and yet you do this again on the forums. As you can clearly see here I stated "it's all love" thus making it quite obvious I was only joking since Josh had called you something similar. Just like I did on discord I'm going to apologize since my comment quite clearly got to you, that was not my intention, I'm sorry Conn.

If I am to ever have a chance at getting unbanned ingame it's going to be by showing I have actually changed and the forums is the best way for me to do that, I honestly do not plan on being anything like my old self.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Hi Dimitris

I did ponder whether this should be shortened to a year or two over permanent, however your constant harassment over others just means that you being on the server would be make it an unsafe place for other players. Also in terms of hacking, that just adds to the bans and so I'm afraid this will have to be denied
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]