Old Fearless
What happened to the old fearless? I used to play this server religiously in like 2012. It was such a well made server and the community was amazing. Gonna try out the current server right now
Alot have changed in the years! Welcome back!
(02-03-2021, 06:37 AM)Colonel Sanders Wrote: What happened to the old fearless? I used to play this server religiously in like 2012. It was such a well made server and the community was amazing. Gonna try out the current server right now

Wow... SO much has changed. Welcome back though!
Don’t get your hopes up, place has turnt toxic
Yeah 9 years later. Very different, lots of new content. Enjoy!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(02-03-2021, 10:18 AM)Falc Wrote: Don’t get your hopes up, place has turnt toxic

I must say the toxic has been reduced recently. I have noticed less people being toxic on forums. There's still one or two people but that won't change. 

Welcome back!

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Strange Neo, Lewwings
(02-03-2021, 10:18 AM)Falc Wrote: Don’t get your hopes up, place has turnt toxic

Shut it you

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Molyneux481
Most of the toxic people are gone now, so I personally think that highly helped to get Fearless back on the path, where everyone feels welcome.
We don't need people who constantly spread toxicity and bad mood.

Which is being stamped out quite well, a few massive bans have been given for this.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Nice to see an old player show interest, hopefully, you enjoy it.
Fearless Veteran 8^)