Old Fearless
(02-04-2021, 02:34 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Dimitris is gone so I personally think that highly helped to get Fearless back on the path, where everyone feels welcome.
We don't need people who constantly spread toxicity and bad mood.

Whats the point of attacking him like that? Low ball..
(02-04-2021, 03:14 PM)Razz Wrote:
(02-04-2021, 02:34 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Dimitris is gone so I personally think that highly helped to get Fearless back on the path, where everyone feels welcome.

Whats the point of attacking him like that? Low ball..

I'm not attacking him. This is not an offence towards him as a person and rather his constant toxic behaviour and disagreement with the staff team. I highly assume you know how he acted and this was a reason why people followed his path and went toxic as well.
(02-04-2021, 02:34 PM)Strange Neo Wrote: Dimitris is gone so I personally think that highly helped to get Fearless back on the path, where everyone feels welcome.

I mean, I don't think it was just Dimitris, no need to single him out tbh

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-04-2021, 03:36 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:

I mean, I don't think it was just Dimitris, no need to single him out tbh

Right I edited my OP, so people will stop complaining that I specifically flame someone even though that certain person contributed highly in such behaviour (this is my PERSONAL OPINION).
There’s a general issue of toxicity that is being clamped down on a bit now. It is generally quite hard to punish in a lot of cases, because it’s not put down to 1 rule, so we have to use a bit of our own interpretation, and take a stand when it’s affecting the community as it is now. I urge anyone to report any toxic posts via the forum report tool, or message one of us if you see anything you’re not too sure about.

The community is only as good as the people in it, and in my eyes, those who are only here to cause harm and malice, and provide no good constructive criticism, shouldn’t be here.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 8 users Like Conn's post:
  • Lewwings, Strange Neo, Pollux, Steven8ken, Molyneux481, Joe Joe, Marty, Emil