Feb. Event info
[Image: EDjg63Z.png]
This months events!

Here’s some updates from the event team!

At the end of January all the Event Coordinators got together to set up an event schedule.

It can be viewed here:

Spoiler :
All times are in British Standard Time
Quote:Aggressive event - DayZ
13th February - 20:00
Quote:IslandRP
Hosted by Haarek
19th February

Quote:Murder Mystery RP
Hosted by Self
26th February

Quote:Passive Event
Team effort
27th February

As of February we will start having a monthly passive night! This means that one night in the last week of each month the EC’s will host a passive night!

This month is going to be a Global Chinese New Year on the 27th of February. We have taken all possible positive and negative feedback from the previous passive event and used it to improve this one!
All information of the passive event will come closer to the start-date.

This is our first month with regular events and we’ll try to do our best - however expect a few hiccups along the way while all the EC’s build up some experience.

Especially the DayZ event on the 13th might face us with a few challenges - but the most important thing here (we think) is to try out new things and see how far we can stretch our creativity! If something doesn’t work out, be sure to contact Me or Steven and we can avoid that event/setup in the future.
Further info on the DayZ event will come on a clickable banner on the front page after the 6th of February.

There will also be a couple of unplanned mini events this month from the EC's so if you don't want to miss them be sure to keep playing!

If you have any suggestions or other requests for events don’t hesitate to send Steven or Me a forum PM.

regards,
Steven and Haarek
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 12 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Slaint, Link, Grizzly, Lewwings, Steven8ken, Molyneux481, Rebdogg, Edned, Self, Strange Neo, max., RedPanda
nice.
It is good to see a road plan from the event team!
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Nice to see. Looking forward to the events

Good good! Well done to the team! I'm excited!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
We ECs will try our best!

Also, personally I can help anyone who wishes to host an event but needs more help building/managing/coming up with ideas - just PM me or another EC and we will try our best to help make your event successful

We will also try get some roleplays up and see if we can recruit new members in our roleplays and show them the ropes of the game
The following 6 users Like Self's post:
  • Lewwings, Molyneux481, Steven8ken, Grizzly, max., Blaz
Great to see promising events scheduled for this month!
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Self
Glad to see the Event Coordinator team with some life back in it again, keep up the momentum guys!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 4 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Grizzly, Self, Molyneux481, Lewwings
It’s nice to see such a packed event schedule!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Can't wait for Self's murder mystery RP!!
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!