SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186839567

BanID: 84156

Ban Reason
PRA(866828) - FearRP

Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
Ethan Bradberry

Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because at the time I didn't even realize I had a gun on my back (I'd been AFK contra farming), I was in First Person. I also want to point out I was being given no reason to my arrest, and when Ethan did give the reason, that I had a gun on my back when it was illegal I did cooperate and was about to be cuffed until Rocky shot at him through the window, which I took the chance to run away since Ethan was busy trying to fight back against the incoming gunfire.

However after looking through my Geforce Recordings, I can't find my recording from last night.
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Hi Blaz,

For thirty six consecutive seconds you broke FearRP.

Please watch this video and find an excuse for your answer.

https://streamable.com/h0bbmj

-Removed by Steven8ken
(01-30-2021, 03:27 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Hi Blaz,

For thirty six consecutive seconds you broke FearRP.

Please watch this video and find an excuse for your answer.

https://streamable.com/h0bbmj
Hey Dragnort,

I thought he was minging with handcuffs, so I was running away. I had no reason to be cuffed from my eyes (until I was told I had a gun on my back).
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Hi Blaz,

Its important to note that regardless of if you felt that way, we have rules in place such as 1.3"Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment." and 1.5"If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration."

For future reference, roleplay the situation out at all costs even if you feel that a rule is being broken.

Thanks,
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(01-31-2021, 03:50 AM)Ludo Wrote: Hi Blaz,

Its important to note that regardless of if you felt that way, we have rules in place such as 1.3"Do not do anything to avoid a roleplay situation or punishment." and 1.5"If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration."

For future reference, roleplay the situation out at all costs even if you feel that a rule is being broken.

Thanks,
Ludo
Hey Ludo,

I definitely understand your point. However at the time I thought Ethan Bradberry was breaking the rule 6.6"Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property". I was going to call an admin, however I had to keep moving around to avoid being cuffed by the cop who I suspected was minging at the time.

I'm grateful for your advice, next time I will roleplay the situation out.

Regards,
Blaz
Hi Blaz,

Further to your query on Discord, I agree with Dragnort_ and Ludo here, this is a valid ban based on the evidence.

I take your point, however, that based on your hours the ban length might have been a little long although you should be aware of FearRP by now.

What I will do here as it's your first FearRP offence is expire your ban now (as there are only 6 hours remaining) - but you must take into account the lesson here about continuing to RP even if you suspect the other player may not have a valid reason to engage (raid in this situation) as you are subjecting yourself to rule breakages - as Ludo said: "For future reference, roleplay the situation out at all costs even if you feel that a rule is being broken."

Repeat offences of FearRP in future will mean longer ban times, so please do take this feedback into account.

Closed & Moved to Denied (the ban will remain valid and on record)
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep