Staff Member: Ludo (Trial Moderator)

Involved users
Myself.

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: rockysmico

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:534495142

Your ban ID: 84144

Banned by: Ludo (TMod)

Reason: "Racisim" (Grammatically inept TMod)

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you:

I should be unbanned because as far as I am concerned, I have broken no server rules at all. I never broke any rules. And, if I were to engage in racism, I still should have not been banned. This is because there is not a single mention of "racism" in the server rules, EVEN ONCE!

I urge you to view racism mentioned once in server rules: https://imgur.com/NXE7VAo

I was thoroughly enjoying this server earlier when I played, perhaps there was a confusion for banning me. I merely want to engage in high quality RP, which is something I know that this community provides.

Perhaps just a glib mistake on a moronic Trial Moderator's comprehension of server rules, or mere apathy to actually reading the rules. I deserve to be unbanned. I want to help build and contribute to this community. Thank you.
Hi rockysmico,

The rule Ludo banned you for is
Code:
4.2 Do not swear excessively, argue, insult, write caps-locked messages in OOC and when having a private OOC conversation, use the /pm command.

The 4.2 rule breakage:

Spoiler :
[Image: 1jSy482Oro.png]
[Image: b8ZTFShLeK.png]

I hope this helps, however I will allow Ludo to comment further as he issued the punishment.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Tongue 
Hi friend. It seems as though those defamatory statements are doctored. I advise you decimate them now and unban me as soon as physically possible. Thanks!
(01-28-2021, 12:55 AM)rockysmico Wrote: Hi friend. It seems as though those defamatory statements are doctored. I advise you decimate them now and unban me as soon as physically possible. Thanks!

Hi Rockysmico,

I nor any admin has the ability to edit or delete logs. Its important to note that racism both in character and in OOC is strictly prohibited unless all parties consent or staff approval. I received an @ call about your behavior from the police officer arresting you at the time thus he never consented and doing so in OOC resulted in your ban. I have a very strong knowledge of our rule system and regardless of the fact that a rule about racism is only mentioned once it still applies. Please refrain from using language like that again on the server or the punishment will again be issued.

Thank You,
Ludo
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Denied.

User was clearly in breach of rules 4.2 and 1.7. I will update the ban reason to reflect this information but the punishment given was sufficient for the breakage.

Moved & Closed
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep