BanID: 84141

Ban Reason
fearrp

Staff Member: John Silver

Involved users
DEZ
Shadow

Why should you be unbanned?
[Posting on behalf of Abodigamer - I didn't read anything of the text.. just pasted it here lol]

Why should you be unbanned?
Why we should unban you:
Hi.

Okay first things first i left the embassy dez cuffed me in the chair i haven't moved and you saw it john shadow came and uncuffed me and told me to go to the car without any guns or a tazer on his hand i told him that there is a injured police officer call the ERU he called it after like 2 minutes of telling him then DEZ came out and said this go open the embassy door or that man's life is on you stake i and shadow tells me to ride the car i told dez i will open the door you instantly banned me the weirdist banned i have ever got and the weird thing is that you just banned me instantly without even taking me into a sit witch is annoying as i haven't got to explane what happend
"DEZ came out and said this go open the embassy door or that man's life is on you stake i and shadow tells me to ride the car i told dez i will open the door you instantly banned me"

DEZ is not one should be listening it should be an officer with tazer saying get in the car
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
[Posting on behalf of Abodigamer]

Dez had a gun with him a loaded gun and the police officer had cuffs in his hand what should i do ? You are a admin tell me ?
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Have you got a video?
[Posting on behalf of Abodigamer]

No i don't have a video as an admin you haven't took me in an admin sit and just banned me + i told you what happened and you can ask them i think that they will say the same + it was not fearp as the man was not handling a gun just cuffs and told me i will put you there with force

and if i really wanted to break the rules or do something stupid i would have moved when Dez cuffed me to the chair
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
3.4c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.

Denying this as you got no video and I was injured body seen you breaking fear RP

I don't need bring you in to @ sit for every rule you break
you have over 400 hours nearly 500 you should know better