Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more
Welcome back Joe and Ryan!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Divey can we expect any kevlar and weapon changes ?
LMAO

'In terms of updates, we will be reverting both GProtect & the recent introduction system. '

Tomo What happened after the shotgun shit-show saying you'd test updates before you brought them out?

Clearly, that was a load of bullshit.

PolluxRP is getting better and better, this turning into Pollux/KingstoneRP?
I hope something comes of this!

Wish you guys asked me to rejoin. Sad
(01-25-2021, 09:04 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: LMAO

'In terms of updates, we will be reverting both GProtect & the recent introduction system. '

Tomo What happened after the shotgun shit-show saying you'd test updates before you brought them out?

Grow up and stop being so toxic. If you're going to spout your negative and useless criticism, I don't see why you're sticking around? Your obsessive attachment to berating the developers is getting a bit weird at this point.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 11 users Like Conn's post:
  • Divey, Molyneux481, Suarez, Pollux, Lewwings, RoCKy, De CodeerHeer, Ludo, max., Rossi, SpaghettiFTW

[Image: cQRPnGT.png]
[Image: cSmfz9P.png]
The following 8 users Like gin's post:
  • Conn, Molyneux481, Pollux, Lewwings, Ludo, max., Rossi, SpaghettiFTW
(01-25-2021, 09:14 PM)Conn Wrote:

Grow up and stop being so toxic. If you're going to spout your negative and useless criticism, I don't see why you're sticking around? Your obsessive attachment to berating the developers is getting a bit weird at this point.

Grow up? How about you actually reply to my comment with facts because you clearly can't.

What im saying isn't bullshit, you guys literally are bringing out updates without testing. Not sure if its because you can't be bothered or you know the SA's don't care?  Maybe you should grow up and figure out what you're doing before you start crying to me to 'grow up'. 

And tell me how me pointing out what im saying is 'useless criticism' you literally had to have a meeting with the developer team because you didn't like the update you didn't know was coming lmao.

Yikes.
(01-25-2021, 09:17 PM)Kingstone Wrote:

[Image: cQRPnGT.png]

great professional response good to see you listening to your community
(01-25-2021, 09:18 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: LMAO

Grow up? How about you actually reply to my comment with facts because you clearly can't.

What im saying isn't bullshit, you guys literally are bringing out updates without testing. Not sure if its because you can't be bothered or you know the SA's don't care?  Maybe you should grow up and figure out what you're doing before you start crying to me to 'grow up'. 

And tell me how me pointing out what im saying is 'useless criticism' you literally had to have a meeting with the developer team because you didn't like the update you didn't know was coming lmao.

Yikes.

It's getting annoying and cringy at this rate. Please stop pal, 2021 is depressing as it is, we don't need you acting like a 5 year old.

The following 2 users Like Molyneux481's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
(01-25-2021, 09:18 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 09:14 PM)Conn Wrote:

Yikes.

Mistakes were made, there was some miscommunication, and we're working to make it right and optimise the update for the community. We have put in safeguards so everything is done properly in the future. It was simply a miscommunication, and we can work around that.

You're being pedantic, and you're being really boring at this point. We as a team are trying to do better, and we're working to make sure that that is the case, except people like you can only focus on the negatives, instead of allowing us any opportunity to make that change.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Lewwings, Molyneux481, Pollux