Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more
Nice update. Congratulations/wb to the new team members.

Good to see you all still pushing on strong.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Ludo
(01-26-2021, 03:50 AM)Rossi Wrote: I never knew a simple informative thread can become so toxic

Such an angry community now compared back to 2013, it’s sad really
Now, I ain't gon say much. But 2012 days was something that could get me erect. Two servers always filled, with the best community. Sheesh how we move.  Devil
Ayyyy glad to see some old faces back, hello old friends!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(01-28-2021, 06:41 PM)Mist Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 03:50 AM)Rossi Wrote: I never knew a simple informative thread can become so toxic

Such an angry community now compared back to 2013, it’s sad really
Now, I ain't gon say much. But 2012 days was something that could get me erect. Two servers always filled, with the best community. Sheesh how we move.  Devil

Let’s not forget the queue of 20 people and the old loading music, the alt button for police siren, no lights and colored cars were so heavily loved because only the admins had them along with the light bar on the tops of cars everyone use to make
The following 2 users Like Rossi's post:
  • Strange Neo, Ratatoskrr
Wait did Joe get staff again?

Joe Who?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Molyneux481
(01-29-2021, 01:56 PM)Rossi Wrote: Let’s not forget the queue of 20 people and the old loading music, the alt button for police siren, no lights and colored cars were so heavily loved because only the admins had them along with the light bar on the tops of cars everyone use to make

nevermind the car mods, it was all about the lambo being the highest quality car model on the server lmao. the old vice city cars were classic, that old cabbie was a true tank. all good until you remember the server was completely unplayable for a period of time because it was being booted offline constantly.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Rossi
(01-29-2021, 11:36 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:56 PM)Rossi Wrote: Let’s not forget the queue of 20 people and the old loading music, the alt button for police siren, no lights and colored cars were so heavily loved because only the admins had them along with the light bar on the tops of cars everyone use to make

nevermind the car mods, it was all about the lambo being the highest quality car model on the server lmao. the old vice city cars were classic, that old cabbie was a true tank. all good until you remember the server was completely unplayable for a period of time because it was being booted offline constantly.

And the very old Hummer was highly used with the lambo as it looked the nicest as well. I do remember the server being unplayable and I also remember joining in game and was in a huddle with Soul, Zed, Grub, Night, Darkshadow, beflok, and you I believe at BP on v2d and and we were all spinning in circles and ranks were stripped because of the hackers that came in and messed everything up, haha