Marozas
Reported User(s): Marozas

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64891246

Date & Time (GMT): 22/01/2021 @ 12:54 GMT

Summary of the incident
(I'm posting behalf Blaz)

Hello. It's Blaz, this is my POV on the situation. Basically, Marozas, who we didn't let in the club since he refused to be searched, came back and open fired on us and killed a total of four people.

Evidence
Your's security guards could be more chill than trying to cuff me, its hostile intention from your part, i just responded with fire, if guards were polite and told me they gonna search me the situation wouldnt happend but they just said hey hey hey and started cuffing me
Hello Maroziom.

Thank you for your response.
As you know, in PMs I did apologise for the security guard is a bit tight on searching everyone, however it was necessary.
'Responding with fire' isn't really what happened. The security was inside the club, you just walked in and started firing, as seen in my evidence.

-Blaz (:
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
You had there at least 2-3 security guards, and the kid with zip ties was even chasing me on the streets after he tried to cuff me up, it was moments before i paid you a visit with a ak
Hello Marozas,

We only had one security guard at the time since you were moaning about me being two jobs at the same time (Stripper and Guard).
He had been chasing you around with a zip tie, however, that was around 5-10 minutes prior. I also apologised for that, which you refused to accept.

-Blaz (:
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
Well you yourself confirmed he was part of your group, to that he had security guard job that gave him zip ties so you wasnt only security there, you never said sorry in pms i remember that cleary, 3-4 min max prior to situation cus you started pm spaming me
Accused clearly shot down people posing no threat. Violence should always be the last option.

Approved.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.