SRN Group
Star 
[Image: U4UjoS7.png]
The San Renevo Broadcasting Company (often shortened to srn and stylized in all caps as SRN) is an EVO commercial broadcast over-the-air television network that is a flagship property of the SRN Media Group, a subsidiary of SRN Corporation. The network is headquartered at Store Two Pearl plaza San Renevo, with additional offices at the SRN Broadcasting Center (also in San Renevo) and at the SRN Television Center in Evo city.

SRN Board
Founder : Abodigamer

CEO: TonettaFan

Director: Jeffrey

Deputy Director : --

Head Producer: ---

Media Director: ---

Deputy Media Director: ----
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Application:
Steam Name:
SteamID:
Hours:
Preferred Contact (Discord/ForumPMs):
(IC in all but age)
Name:
Why Do You Wish To Join SRN Group:
What Will Bring To SRN Group If Hired:

Mike Pence Jr Chairman Of SRN Group
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 6 users Like Abodigamer's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, WhyPhy, ART, Spartan_KCT, max., Molyneux481
Saw you interviewing the Bratva emperor yesterday! Nice work and very fun to listen to! You basically made my day! Keep up the excellent work!
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
The following 1 user Likes WhyPhy's post:
  • Abodigamer
(01-21-2021, 12:07 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: Saw you interviewing the Bratva emperor yesterday! Nice work and very fun to listen to! You basically made my day! Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you 

We have more to bring and show to Sanrenevo shortly

CEO  Of SRN Group
Mike pence
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Looks very good! Goodluck!
Looking good, Goodluck
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Awesome  Fire

I'm really enjoyed RP with them
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
(01-21-2021, 03:19 PM)Abodigamer Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 12:07 PM)WhyPhy Wrote: Saw you interviewing the Bratva emperor yesterday! Nice work and very fun to listen to! You basically made my day! Keep up the excellent work!
Thank you 

We have more to bring and show to Sanrenevo shortly

CEO  Of SRN Group
Mike pence

Hello Mike Pence, CEO of SRN Group. The Bratva is currently looking for someone to do a quick tour (picture or camera) of the Bratva Mansion or other Bratva Initiatives. Our Leader would be present then to answer all of your questions (as long as they are not concerning corruption and money laundering). If you are interested, just hit us up!
[Image: 6rjHWyK.png]
Hello Mike Pence (lol),

Thank you for taking interest in my members. I know they are loyal and fantastic at what they do so I'm going to take your attempts to poach them as a compliment to their skill.

[Image: unknown.png?width=807&height=702]

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: image0.png]
Have a wonderful day Smile ,

Noah Grayson

P.S. We are sorry to hear about the departure of many of your employees from your company.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
*A Letter appears in the PO Box for SRN Group*
[Image: sealed-letter-icon.png]

Spoiler :
Dear Mr Pence,

Can you please stop trying to buy our castle. It’s not for sale we have standards to upkeep.

We also heard Mr Nowan left town. Maybe you should update your company website employee section.

Not Kind Regards,

The Dollhouse.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 8 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • MasterNoda, Grizzly, Self, max., Rossi, Lewwings, Molyneux481, Obsidial
Funny, I joined SRN and an hour later got my first ever RP point, magic!
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!