Poll: kev
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bring back old system
53.52%
38 53.52%
Keep current system
9.86%
7 9.86%
Modify current system
36.62%
26 36.62%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] KEVLAR
(04-10-2021, 11:07 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Vote still stands with more people wanting the old kevlar system.

New one dog shit, when you going to revert.

It's not going, majority like it as per the survey which is the official way to do these things. Same story with CW weapons. We got the results we wanted on these two aspects in the survey and it's clear what we need to do.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-10-2021, 11:26 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 11:07 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Vote still stands with more people wanting the old kevlar system.

It's not going, majority like it as per the survey which is the official way to do these things. Same story with CW weapons. We got the results we wanted on these two aspects in the survey and it's clear what we need to do.

Any chance you can post results on the survey?

Also have you noticed the significant decline of players compared to previous weapons and kevlar system compared to now?
(04-10-2021, 11:30 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

Also have you noticed the significant decline of players compared to previous weapons and kevlar system compared to now?

There has not been a significant decline of players at the time of either CW weapons or Kevlar, some olders players have left but we've also gained quite a few new ones. FL pop is still around what we expect it to be at this time. I can't post the survey results.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-10-2021, 11:33 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 11:30 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

There has not been a significant decline of players at the time of either CW weapons or Kevlar, some olders players have left but we've also gained quite a few new ones. FL pop is still around what we expect it to be at this time. I can't post the survey results.

FL should have been popping in lockdown lol be realistic
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Blaz
Old Kev and Guns would be a dream though, I can’t lie. I like the new weapons but the attachments are a pain in the arse and having to replace your Kevlar vest is no bueno.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 4 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • ART, RaZZ, Kippsee, Jimmy The
New kevlars absolute ass honestly from what ive seen, i loved the way the old one made gunfights long and competitive.

New weapons are nice in the way they look a lot nicer and the attachments are pretty cool, as well as allow you to fight in first person without it being a eyesore
(04-11-2021, 12:09 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Old Kev and Guns would be a dream though, I can’t lie. I like the new weapons but the attachments are a pain in the arse and having to replace your Kevlar vest is no bueno.
The following 3 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, ART, Grizzly
divey = 0 business mindset. plz hand over ownership
  • ART
(04-11-2021, 12:59 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: New kevlars absolute ass honestly from what ive seen, i loved the way the old one made gunfights long and competitive.

New weapons are nice in the way they look a lot nicer and the attachments are pretty cool, as well as allow you to fight in first person without it being a eyesore

In what way does long gunfights make it competitive? Right now this kevlar system is keeping gunfights tactical and requires you to use your surrounding to your advantage and taking cover. With the old kevlar system you could play the same corner for 10 minutes in your fortified base, making gunfights more attrition based warfare that puts the player with the richest inventory at a huge advantage. Now? I play it slow, move cover to cover, have my buddies watch my back and I watch theirs, use angles to my advantages, and go for headshots with a semi at 150+ meters and killing idiots that are in the open quickly. Oppossed to the previous kevlar system, where you had players go full rambo and sprint towards you while spraying at you full automatic. That's not tactical nor competitive. That's just boring.
The following 4 users Like konsta's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Slaint, RoCKy, Haarek
(04-16-2021, 11:10 AM)konsta Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:59 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: New kevlars absolute ass honestly from what ive seen, i loved the way the old one made gunfights long and competitive.

In what way does long gunfights make it competitive? Right now this kevlar system is keeping gunfights tactical and requires you to use your surrounding to your advantage and taking cover. With the old kevlar system you could play the same corner for 10 minutes in your fortified base, making gunfights more attrition based warfare that puts the player with the richest inventory at a huge advantage. Now? I play it slow, move cover to cover, have my buddies watch my back and I watch theirs, use angles to my advantages, and go for headshots with a semi at 150+ meters and killing idiots that are in the open quickly. Oppossed to the previous kevlar system, where you had players go full rambo and sprint towards you while spraying at you full automatic. That's not tactical nor competitive. That's just boring.

if u want competitive go play csgo would u rather die in 1 second to a noob or have a gunfight like this which is fun af as an example 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh62CDZYulk&t=10s
  • Ratatoskrr