Poll: kev
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bring back old system
53.52%
38 53.52%
Keep current system
9.86%
7 9.86%
Modify current system
36.62%
26 36.62%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] KEVLAR
(04-20-2021, 11:07 PM)gazza Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 11:10 AM)konsta Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:59 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: New kevlars absolute ass honestly from what ive seen, i loved the way the old one made gunfights long and competitive.

New weapons are nice in the way they look a lot nicer and the attachments are pretty cool, as well as allow you to fight in first person without it being a eyesore

In what way does long gunfights make it competitive? Right now this kevlar system is keeping gunfights tactical and requires you to use your surrounding to your advantage and taking cover. With the old kevlar system you could play the same corner for 10 minutes in your fortified base, making gunfights more attrition based warfare that puts the player with the richest inventory at a huge advantage. Now? I play it slow, move cover to cover, have my buddies watch my back and I watch theirs, use angles to my advantages, and go for headshots with a semi at 150+ meters and killing idiots that are in the open quickly. Oppossed to the previous kevlar system, where you had players go full rambo and sprint towards you while spraying at you full automatic. That's not tactical nor competitive. That's just boring.

if u want competitive go play csgo would u rather die in 1 second to a noob or have a gunfight like this which is fun af as an example 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh62CDZYulk&t=10s
God they're awful how did they not get you when you were flashed down there

I'm more of a Squad guy, CSGO is for chilling
(04-11-2021, 12:59 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: New kevlars absolute ass honestly from what ive seen, i loved the way the old one made gunfights long and competitive.

New weapons are nice in the way they look a lot nicer and the attachments are pretty cool, as well as allow you to fight in first person without it being a eyesore

In what way does long gunfights make it competitive? Right now this kevlar system is keeping gunfights tactical and requires you to use your surrounding to your advantage and taking cover. With the old kevlar system you could play the same corner for 10 minutes in your fortified base, making gunfights more attrition based warfare that puts the player with the richest inventory at a huge advantage. Now? I play it slow, move cover to cover, have my buddies watch my back and I watch theirs, use angles to my advantages, and go for headshots with a semi at 150+ meters and killing idiots that are in the open quickly. Oppossed to the previous kevlar system, where you had players go full rambo and sprint towards you while spraying at you full automatic. That's not tactical nor competitive. That's just boring.

if u want competitive go play csgo would u rather die in 1 second to a noob or have a gunfight like this which is fun af as an example 

That gunfight looks extremely dumb especially with the health kit spam, gun fights shouldn't be a battle of who has the better inventory or better binds. It should be fun for anyone. While combat isn't perfect now, we're happy with the direction it's going in and with a few more refinements it should be a system that is rewarding, tactical, semi-realistic and skill based. We're also glad the overwhelming majority of the community supports the direction we're going in and we're excited to improve combat further either on the existing gamemode or potentially a new one.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-21-2021, 01:27 PM)Pollux Wrote:

That gunfight looks extremely dumb especially with the health kit spam, gun fights shouldn't be a battle of who has the better inventory or better binds. It should be fun for anyone. While combat isn't perfect now, we're happy with the direction it's going in and with a few more refinements it should be a system that is rewarding, tactical, semi-realistic and skill based. We're also glad the overwhelming majority of the community supports the direction we're going in and we're excited to improve combat further either on the existing gamemode or potentially a new one.

dumb = fun. Get money, buy health kits it’s not who has better inventory lol this is 100% more skilled based and it’s a meta. Now u die in 1 second and gunplay is sooo slow. And for me takes away the actual sector of fearless which got me and many others 1000+ hours. I would now never join the server, but that’s my opinion and if you think what your doing is going to increase enjoyment and the player base and revenue go for it
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • ART
(04-21-2021, 01:27 PM)Pollux Wrote:

You give me the old kevlar and old weapons and me and you with the same inventory. I bet i'd fuck you and your mates into your grave on my own. In fact, I've done it multiple times.
It is skill based, its just people like you that are developers that are shit at aggressiveRP have to dumb it down because you don't understand the concept of micro gameplay and are not good at PVP.
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • god, ooc trashtalker
Crazy
[Image: high-5.png]
remove
new kevlar poopy

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Yeah i keep dying in raids so....anything that helps me lmao
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
remove this crap, pollux you are not good at developing
The result from this is clear on our survey, my last response summed this up well.

(04-21-2021, 01:27 PM)Pollux Wrote: That gunfight looks extremely dumb especially with the health kit spam, gun fights shouldn't be a battle of who has the better inventory or better binds. It should be fun for anyone. While combat isn't perfect now, we're happy with the direction it's going in and with a few more refinements it should be a system that is rewarding, tactical, semi-realistic and skill based. We're also glad the overwhelming majority of the community supports the direction we're going in and we're excited to improve combat further either on the existing gamemode or potentially a new one.

If we wanted to revert anything we would've done it long ago. We don't and the community has shown that they like the current system. At this point it's a dumb circle of people who refuse to listen to the community and don't play wanting FL reverted back to the "old days". People like the changes we're doing, adapt to it and help it improve. Change is going to happen and we're not going to let blind nostalgia hold FL back.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork