Corpse system
(01-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Juul Wrote: this seems cool and all but I can see this easily being abused as a kind of easy to find the killer all you do is just walk up and its told you will you be adding a random event where just someone random near by gets put as the DNA instead of the killer every time? or a system where it has certain percent matches e.g. 36.5% match with <user> so people don't just go off what it says as it might be someone else and could lead to more in-depth investigations where nearby witnesses are questioned etc...

If you kill someone, hide the body Smile
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Zona
(01-12-2021, 04:15 PM)Self Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 02:52 PM)Juul Wrote: this seems cool and all but I can see this easily being abused as a kind of easy to find the killer all you do is just walk up and its told you will you be adding a random event where just someone random near by gets put as the DNA instead of the killer every time? or a system where it has certain percent matches e.g. 36.5% match with <user> so people don't just go off what it says as it might be someone else and could lead to more in-depth investigations where nearby witnesses are questioned etc...

not everyone knows to hide the body and sometimes you cant
(01-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Juul Wrote:

From what I have seen new players definitely know what the move body tool is lol

Also the only times you wouldnt be able to hide the body is if you are in the city, if you are in the wilderness a rock will do, on your property hide them under a bed or something (wow this is getting a bit sus lmao)

A good idea could be DNA contamination, other people who touch the body after they died have a chance to leave their DNA too and then we could have some questioning and stuff - that would enhance roleplay a lot
The following 2 users Like Self's post:
  • Slaint, TheSiphon
Awesome update!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
This is so cool
Very Nice!
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(01-12-2021, 04:22 PM)Self Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Juul Wrote:

From what I have seen new players definitely know what the move body tool is lol

Also the only times you wouldnt be able to hide the body is if you are in the city, if you are in the wilderness a rock will do, on your property hide them under a bed or something (wow this is getting a bit sus lmao)

A good idea could be DNA contamination, other people who touch the body after they died have a chance to leave their DNA too and then we could have some questioning and stuff - that would enhance roleplay a lot
literally what i said but ok
(01-12-2021, 10:50 AM)Self Wrote: This idea could also make the process for getting $300 from a dead person more lengthly making mass RDM less profitable for paramedics

CDM a crowd and collect body money seems like a good way of making money.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Ludo
Amazing quality of life update of ERU roleplays and others! Awesome!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • gin
this is some crazy good coding, gona change the way people kill each other
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • gin