Corpse system
Looks like a great update will go on to check it out! Also instead of using the fire axe to cut up the body's and make them disappear maybe make it so you can move the body into the back of your ambulance or something.
The following 3 users Like Slaint's post:
  • Self, gin, Zona
I wish we could dispose of bodies like in Breaking Bad by putting corpses into barrels of hydrofluoric acid.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • Lewwings, gin, Zona, Marve Fleksnes
(01-12-2021, 10:26 AM)Slaint Wrote: Looks like a great update will go on to check it out! Also instead of using the fire axe to cut up the body's and make them disappear maybe make it so you can move the body into the back of your ambulance or something.

That got me thinking, maybe when you do this it turns into a body bag and you can deposit it at the hospital to get the funds, and bringing it to the hospital could add an entry to the database about a death, and it would put the DNA evidence into the database or something.

This idea could also make the process for getting $300 from a dead person more lengthly making mass RDM less profitable for paramedics
The following 2 users Like Self's post:
  • Slaint, gin
Amazing work, @Kingstone!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 1 user Likes Edned's post:
  • gin
Looks exciting! Thanks Kingstone!!
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
The following 1 user Likes Blaz's post:
  • gin
Is there any reason for the officer to make a JoJo pose???
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • gin
Good thing Violet swear she was with me
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • gin
this seems cool and all but I can see this easily being abused as a kind of easy to find the killer all you do is just walk up and its told you will you be adding a random event where just someone random near by gets put as the DNA instead of the killer every time? or a system where it has certain percent matches e.g. 36.5% match with <user> so people don't just go off what it says as it might be someone else and could lead to more in-depth investigations where nearby witnesses are questioned etc...
(01-12-2021, 09:36 AM)Kingstone Wrote:
(01-12-2021, 09:27 AM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: Great update and cool feature... no incentive to play, however... can we expect any other updates with aggressiveRP/more ways to make money?

Yeah. It's a hard thing to figure out and balance properly, but we're looking at ways to revamp criminal and aggressive RP.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97240 Please change the guns back this vote determines it is much wanted
Nice!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]