Forums Donation is broken
Bug 
Title of Bug: Donation is broken

Description: 
Link goes to Paypal Home Page. And people haven't been getting donator automatically from before that.

Evidence: 
So I sell donator often. The link has been broken for at least a week at this point. And for about 2 weeks it wasn't automatically giving donator status after it was purchased. I sold donator to someone and it never went through, I gave them the purchase proof and went on with my life. Then my friend Catman bought it for our other friend a couple weeks ago and he still hasn't got it even though there is a Staff Support thread about it.

I'm posting this to bring attention to the fact its broke and to hopefully resolve the issues with people that paid REAL money for perks in game and STILL weeks later haven't even gotten any help regardless of reaching out to staff.

I've had 2 people confirm its not working as of 1/2/2021. I like to support the server but when someone pays for donator, I'm sure they would like to receive it. Thanks.

EVIDENCE: Just click the donate tab, goto Donator Status, type in name, press donate link. Boom goes to https://www.paypal.com/us/home
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
Yeah its broken for a while now..
It's broken i have been crying in discord apparently they don't give a fuck about it
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Only these guys can fix it; I've tagged them so they can make an official statement.

Edned Divey Tomo

-Removed by Steven8ken
Thank you for this report.

We are aware of the issue and working on a fix. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

The issue has been caused by PayPal modifying their API due to EU Laws on privacy coming into affect which broke the donation button so we are rewriting the backend.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hi Groot,

After several attempts, I can confirm the donation system is up and running again.
Closed

-Removed by Steven8ken