This issue was clearly misunderstood by dragnort

What Happened 

1-i was an Swat with the president in the same car 
2-i was in the passanger seat 
3-a car starts hitting us
4-i get out and shot the car resulting in an explosion killing dragnort
Hi Abodi.

I explained the situation to you.

A car sped around the corner and so happened to hit the car you were in with the president, you then got out and sprayed down the vehicle.

This is RDM and FailRP, you do not just start shooting someone for speeding round a corner.

-Removed by Steven8ken
Hello Again thank u for the fast reasponse

IRL if im a swat and im with the president and a car just comes up and crashes in the presidents car i will just let them go ?

I was 100% Roleplaying
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
(01-04-2021, 01:52 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: Hello Again thank u for the fast reasponse

IRL if im a swat and im with the president and a car just comes up and crashes in the presidents car i will just let them go ?

I was 100% Roleplaying

I understand your point Abodi, but this is a Semi-Serious rolepaly server, and there are rules in place for a reason.

You cannot shoot people because they just 'accidently' rammed into a car no matter who it belongs to.

-Removed by Steven8ken
I fully understand ur point and i fully respect the rules

But the president was in the car if i failed to protect him thats also failrp

so this issue is a bit weird and complicated in my POV and in ur POV
(01-04-2021, 01:56 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: I fully understand ur point and i fully respect the rules

But the president was in the car if i failed to protect him thats also failrp

so this issue is a bit weird and complicated in my POV and in ur POV

I see your point, but unfortunately because you didnt attempt to take any of them out of the vehicle or arrest etc that is classed as RDM.

-Removed by Steven8ken
But dragnort they rammed the car twice I also talked to u in game about this issue I still think that what I did doesn’t deserve a blacklist just a virbal warning and as u see after this blacklist I haven’t failrped (shot someone for no reason) so if it was a warning without a blacklist I would have been better because I’m starting to take rping in this server so seriously
Unfortunately,

Im going to deny the blacklist.

I remember the situation very clearly they only rammed you once because they were speeding around the corner it is easily done however you killed 5 people by shooting their car and it blowed up.

Your record shows what punishments and rules have been broken in the past and shows whether you have matured or not.

DENIED & MOVED

-Removed by Steven8ken