The Unofficial Official Christmas Gala Video
I present The Unofficial Official Fearless Roleplay Christmas Gala Video.

-
Overall was an entertaining event. Well done to Lesanka, Divey(sry for blanking you but you but you couldn't pay me 10 mil to sing again) and the rest of the people who took part in creating and running the event. That Jay kid sang like an angel, despite having his head taken clean off with an ASP baton, well-deserved win. A huge well done to everyone who sung as well, takes some balls to do it. Blender had an interesting stand-up gig and Mac was amazing too in his own way. If any advice to give, The build was really well made, but the lack of administration during, let the event down slightly, however, was still really well planned and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Enjoy the video :)

Merry Christmas to the Fearless community and a happy new year, let's hope the next is better than this year.

(thanks to weeb dev arny for letting me use his footage)
Where am I?
The following 12 users Like Ducktard's post:
  • TheSiphon, Kippsee, Luna, Steven8ken, Joe Joe, Ryan, EAGLE:), Dragnort_, Lewwings, ART, Pollux, max.
Thank God I didn't attend.
I've only watched 2 minutes, but we'll have to get stricter on mingery.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thought it was pretty funny either way.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
ANYTHING GREEN GET BUN
AR2? Nooo... Now, an AR3, sure. Plenty of times.
Adds to the magic of the show right?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
My part was sooo cringeeeeee
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Can’t lie mine and Josh’s duo act kinda snapped still

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]