What needs to change?
Hello everyone at FL

I’ve played quite a lot this week and had a lot of fun exploring the server and meeting the new players since I stopped playing, but one noticeable thing was the massive amount of rule breakage on the server.

The first day I logged in I got sniped in Main Street like 5 times, CDM’d like 3 times and RDM’d by others a lot more and the sad thing is that it was mostly high hour people messing around

We had a bit of a conversation in OOC about it today but what do you think FL needs to do in 2021 to bounce back?
The following 4 users Like Self's post:
  • ART, RoCKy, rino, ooc trashtalker
(12-23-2020, 11:31 PM)Self Wrote: Hello everyone at FL

I’ve played quite a lot this week and had a lot of fun exploring the server and meeting the new players since I stopped playing, but one noticeable thing was the massive amount of rule breakage on the server.

The first day I logged in I got sniped in Main Street like 5 times, CDM’d like 3 times and RDM’d by others a lot more and the sad thing is that it was mostly high hour people messing around

We had a bit of a conversation in OOC about it today but what do you think FL needs to do in 2021 to bounce back?

The end of randomly closing thread a with no explanation.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-27-2020, 03:18 PM)Marty Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 11:31 PM)Self Wrote: Hello everyone at FL

The end of randomly closing thread a with no explanation.

I made this thread before I saw this thread
https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid864051

The explanation is in the original post, what change do we need to see in FL
I don’t understand the point of this thread tbh. Unless you are just trying to subtly say the staff needs to be on more and enforce the rules. Which you have done pretty clearly in the discord. But that is the solution. Active staff enforcing the rules is the typical way of removing the issues you are bringing up.

They are going to use the holiday excuse for now which is fair, but hopefully that will end shortly here after New Years and everything will be good. Only time will tell.