Abruzzi Architecture
[Image: 84d94e9eb957b46af9024068712bc1de.png]As my popularity as an architect has majorly gone up the past days i would like to announce yet again that i'm available as your personal architect. We can discuss your wishes togheter meaning colours , themes and materials/props can all be chosen by yourself. If you're unstatisfied i will make a completely new design for you absolutely free! Only condition is that the building i have made before will be up for sale at the marketplace for a bargain price!

What do i build?:

I can make anything pretty much , from gun stores , to restaurants , to property interior designs. Hell ill even build a whole house for you if necessary. Just like i did for ART! I built him a custom jetski rental with office , lounge and pier. One of my biggest jobs yet which costed me more than 2 hours of work. But in the end me and the customer were statisfied by the work and the price!
Whats the cost?:

I calculate the cost depending on the amount of time i've spent, effort i've put in , quality of the product (Does it look profsessional yes/no) and statisfaction of the customer. It's hard for me to tell you what your custom built dupe will cost you. But to give you an idea; Abodigamer's beautiful Nexus Overhaull was built from the floor to the roof by myself. The work took me roughly 3 hours, and 240  props. In the end Abodi seemed very statisfied, so i gave him a price range between $250.000 and $300.000. We came to a fair agreement of $285.000. We both walked away statisfied and ready to work togheter for a second time eventually.
Okay cool , but do you have any examples?:

Now you've read all this you're probably wondering ; why does he ask such amounts for a building , i have no idea what to expect.
Because of that reason i will leave some shots of my work down below. I'm a pretty creative guy, i hate imperfections and i really like giving that extra bit. These are just a few pictures as many of my builds are not publicly up for sale ,i dont want them to get copied either because customers have paid quite some money for it 

But here are some of my works

ART's Jetski Rental:
[Image: 50e10dd32a471d7af3d45e8f62e01691.png]
Christmas nightclub (Sneak peak) Tounge
[Image: 2b6723488e9de9fbbb4a242f0e8b6e51.png]
San Raveno Car Dealership:
[Image: ed176d2367f13ae81e732cdcf5037e6e.png]
Nexus Overhaul
[Image: e417241c085ce55b320763bcb5a3c3e6.png]
[Image: b8e14e1095eaf9a89521472ec83ad2b2.png]
Oceanview Appartment 4
[Image: 1cfcd4d553316d4d81abae5f56012da7.png]

Thanks for reading!
Giovanni Abruzzi
Certified Architect
The following 1 user Likes BeepBeepImAJeep's post:
  • Toe Shmicki
Looks nice! Keep up the good work!
[Image: TglJDob.png]
The following 1 user Likes Toe Shmicki's post:
  • BeepBeepImAJeep
I'll need to hit one helluva rock bottom before I buy property from mafia associates
Awesome and good job Smile
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]