SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192529993

BanID: 83879

Ban Reason
Breach of fearrp, Double accounting

Staff Member: Bojack

Involved users
Adamantite

Why should you be unbanned?
Bojack, (demoted administrator) banned me for 24 hours due to "breach of fear rp" which i did not intend at all, i feel very ashamed for the whole situation. It's also strange to be banned so quickly by a (now) demoted administrator. I did try getting on another account (which i know was dumb) and was banned for a year. I feel very fucked up about this whole situation and all i ask is for one last chance. I was playing with Art as well and he can confirm. Again i am very sorry for this whole mishap. I understand i have a record of being (not the greatest) player. That is something i hope to change if given another chance. I really do enjoy playing on this server and have for the past 3 years. It's really the only server i play on. I'd also like to add that the evidence was deleted from the PR. Thanks for reading - Sincerely, Tim
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Hello Tim,

This is now under review, please allow me some time to think and discuss this.

Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Hello Tim

I hope you are doing well, I have discussed this with the team and we have decided to lift your DA ban, but the FearRP ban will stay on record. I hope you understand that you are lucky to have been given a second chance and I hope you don't waste it.

Have a nice Christmas!
Thanks,
Steven8ken
Fearless Veteran 8^)
closed and moved
Fearless Veteran 8^)