Change Rule 9.4
+Support this was allowed before when for example there was a dictator, why it was no longer permitted I don't understand. I'm with everyone though as long as it doesn't make the nexus desk job redundant it should be aloud.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Gonna bump this thread because we've got very mixed opinions here with no clear outcome at the moment. Please offer your views!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
My opinion is yes. but only if they are realistic and look like something that suits things like a government building.
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
+/- Support

I think they defenses should be allowed inside and outside only when the president changes to the dictator

But when he is president, only in the inside for realism

Let’s be honest, dictators are in palaces armored up
+/- Support
I think that under a Dictator outside defenses could be permitted to make raids slightly harder, but if it is not a Dictator then the Nexus should have to remain open.

I do play Desk Secretary from time to time, and it already feels like I'm overshadowed by the overall government, if there were defenses all around the Nexus then that would only make it even harder to get a meeting. And having a random desk outside as part of a dupe means the secretary can't even set their own desk.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62554702&b=8]
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:76958346&b=1]
+support
+Support
[Image: 0SSh1TN.png]
+/- support, should be differing per map
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • RoCKy
+support

You can't do this already??
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!