Change Rule 9.4
I see no point in this rule as we allow rebels to create bases/outer defences why can’t the government make a gate of some form or walls around the nexus.

Seems a bit unfair +Support

-Removed by Steven8ken
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+support
+Support

I mean fuck I have Nexus does that include hydraulic windows, hydraulic ramp access.

Doors walkways outside fencing with guard stations.

All of that would be null and void.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Support

Nexus desk secretary will be ignored and meetings with presidents won't happen! Government needs to be open instead of having a base in the middle of the city!

There is a difference between being government and being a criminal, there are 3 different jobs that depend on the nexus being accessible which is President, Vice President and Nexus Secretary!

The city is bad enough when 20 people raid it at the same time but having them raid an extra bit outside just brings more people shooting everyone and spilling into the streets more than it does already!
(12-28-2020, 11:25 PM)PUSSYKI Wrote: -Support

Nexus desk secretary will be ignored and meetings with presidents won't happen! Government needs to be open instead of having a base in the middle of the city!

There is a difference between being government and being a criminal, there are 3 different jobs that depend on the nexus being accessible which is President, Vice President and Nexus Secretary!

The city is bad enough when 20 people raid it at the same time but having them raid an extra bit outside just brings more people shooting everyone and spilling into the streets more than it does already!
You are making points to be honest..
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
Changed my mind.
-support
We should try our best to keep the city a non-war zone. Every single time I play on the server I see massive shootouts at main street. The Government could buy a property and move there. For example.. you could rebuild some part of the MTL. I think we should keep it as it is right now
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(12-29-2020, 12:23 AM)RoCKy Wrote: Changed my mind.
-support
We should try our best to keep the city a non-war zone. Every single time I play on the server I see massive shootouts at main street. The Government could buy a property and move there. For example.. you could rebuild some part of the MTL. I think we should keep it as it is right now
Not inherently true the government is to an extent tied to nexus by virtue they spawn there, the lockers are there and thats where the prisoners go. So realistically you cannot just up shop and move as the current police set up doesn't really allow a government to effectively defend both jails and say MTL simultaneously (Unless fully stacked).
Main streets already looking like a warzone because of the apartments and slums..., allowing people to build large defences at nexus that forces people out into the middle of main street is not a good idea. It leads to accidental RDM and a lot of other unnecessary problems.

You also generally shouldn't get a prop raise for defense dupes same goes for government and aggressive.

-Support
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • ART
(12-28-2020, 11:25 PM)PUSSYKI Wrote: -Support

Agree with this man, -Support