Community Voting and more.
+Support
+support kys
+Support
Hello

I really like this idea, Obviously not every small change needs to be voted on but updates like the new "Kevlar system" should have been tried out and tested by the community or even other staff members. I think the only way to have an active and positive community is to somewhat cater to the members, of course, there are exceptions to this but if the community likes something a lot then someone just changes or removes it makes sense people will start leaving. 

I'm not blaming anyone I just think it's something to consider moving on. 

+Support
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Jordy
+support
plus support (couldn't find the + button)

good suggestion, smart man. endneds post was reassuring too. see nothing but brilliance on this thread except for pollox who's scared of change

[Image: pPBMBii.gif]
+support
+Support

You could even make it exciting, for big updates you have planned take a page from mojang where we get to vote for which idea we want to see first, get us involved
The following 1 user Likes Self's post:
  • Ludo
As I previously mentioned, we now only implement suggestions that are approved due to the new development workflow. This means that the entire community will get to vote on this.

However, I hear your views on larger projects and if a developer wants to work on a project that isn't already implemented, they will also now need to make a suggestion thread themselves to do this. The only exemptions are updates that do not affect the playability of the gamemode (such as performance updates and bug fixes).

Going to move this to Finished due to the fact that no developer can implement anything without community support any longer which is the general consensus of this suggestion.

Moved & Closed.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep