SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

BlacklistID(s): 108682

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Conn/The developer

Involved users
Blender

Why should you be unblacklisted?
Killed somebody who run over my buddy in the same exact car confused as to why I'm blacklisted for this.

Spoke to Bojack about this to clarify that the guy CDMed Blender.
Hi JoshZ, or Blender?

I will ask for a comment from Conn to see if he can explain what lead to this blacklist a bit more in depth.

Thanks

-Removed by Steven8ken
What I saw was a vehicle approaching a gate, followed by you pointing a gun and spraying him down with little to no interaction. There is my problem, as violence should be the last option as per the rules, and it seemed totally unjustified, in my eyes.

My understanding is that there was a period of time of about 5 minutes between the CDM you stated and the incident here, thus I feel that there should have been more interaction if this was the case, and as I saw the situation blind to the previous claimed CDM, it looked purely RDM-like to me.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

*My main drilla Blender is working so I'm stepping in to post for young joshua*

//phone
I don’t understand how violence should be the last option when he has run over my friend, there was a clear reason to kill. He could have been life threatening towards me considering that we were raiding his base at that point

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
You had a gun out, he was in a car. You had him under FearRP. As I’ve said, the 2 incidents happened with a relative chunk of time apart.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

I didn't have him under fear rp, I was behind a gate lol inside of his base and he pulled up. Please don't lie in this sit. -JoshZ

I would like to add that there was about 30-60seconds between this "relative chunk of time" - Blender (Cdm victim ;c)
You had a gun pointed at him, whether you were in the base or not.

Timestamps:

CDM - Blender killed by Smorky: 2020-12-13 23:34:30
JoshZ kills Smorky: 2020-12-13 23:35:07
JoshZ kills Smorky (here I pull you into an admin sit): 2020-12-13 23:39:44

Not only is there over 5 minutes in-between the CDM and the kill that I put you in a sit for, but you also killed the same person just after the CDM.

To me, this is blatant RDM. The logs solidify my belief.

EDIT: Included relevant logs.
[Image: Tv10fFB.png]
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

I don't understand your point? The first kill was inside the base I am pretty sure then the second kill was when he was inside the car. I'm not sure how I was meant to identify him. Furthermore I didn't have him under fear rp as it was quite literally impossible for me to give him orders considering the difference. The logs dont back up your point why is the guy not punished for breaking NLR?

(JoshZ gave me a small typo which was now edited)
I can’t see where he was killed, and I saw the only person breaking NLR at the time was Blender, to my knowledge.

Due to the log evidence, this will be denied.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn