SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76657126

BanID: 83839

Ban Reason
Breaking FearRP, Terrible attitude

Staff Member: Toe Shmicki

Involved users
Toe Shmicki and some other guy in his car

Why should you be unbanned?
Before I take you on this journey of what happened I would like to add I have never played an RP server before and the 4 hours I have in the server is all of my experience, upon speaking with a friend I now know I broke a "FEARLESS RP" rule though Toe could have told me that I was doing that or at the very least explained to me what it was. I feel it is slightly unfair that as a new player I am expected to know all these RP terms and services.
I should be unbanned from the server because I feel I was unfairly treated by 2 Police officers including 1 using their admin powers. I was driving down mainstreet when suddenly I was side swiped by these 2 abusive officers. I stopped my car dead in its tracks and was ready to follow the protocol. The Officers in question both talking over each other and screaming "GET OUT YOUR CAR" I politely responded that I was more than happy to get out the car if the gun was not pointed at me, we've both seen the things on the news these days so I was just looking out for my safety - I would like to mention now that when I was on the other night I had a police officer follow me around break multiple rules and try to kill me for "having a gun" although I didn't, but that is for another day. At this point Toe decided to pick my car up and whilst his friend was shouting at me still he was telling me to get out his car, where I stayed level headed and asked for the gun to be put down. At this point 2 people showed up in another car who I do not know so I hopped out of the car and ran around in a circle near my car. Next I was CDMed by someone who hit my car and squashed me whilst I was infront of it. I will say by this point I had relayed a nice message to Toe telling him "Suck your mum stop abusing me" This is clearly over the most petty thing a 1 day ban because I would not get out of a car? Ridiculous. At this point I was taken to a roof top by that Kitti admin? not a clue if that's their name even and I was banned before they said anything to me. I also have no clue why the police stopped me? I can assume maybe because I was going the wrong way down a road? but I had no clue that was even a thing because I see other people doing it all the time and I am the only person I have seen stopped for it?

I would also like to add that I did not know that if a police officer points a gun at me I was forced to comply, I found that out roughly 10 minutes ago upon speaking to my good friend JoshZ who told me. - I feel that if I was spoken to away from the chaos that was going on (another 3 guys screaming and a guy running me over) All that was needed was a quick explanation of I have to listen when a gun is pointed at me due to RP rules.

I would also like to add that when speaking to Toe about the situation he specifically told me that it was the "attitude" that was the issue, he told me that he was not offended by what I said to him but it was more the issue of me not listening to what he had to say, but I would argue that I could not hear him due to the chaos that was around me.

I hope you can take all things into consideration and free up a Young King x
Howdy

I was the person who was pointing a gun at the accused which is now banned.
I have some evidence to show:

https://streamable.com/893gh1
I feel that this evidence just proves that I had 2 people shouting instructions at me, and that I was unaware of that I had to listen when a gun is pointed at me, in my opinion a police chase could have been a cool option here, but now knowing about the gun rule I know this was not possible.
Hello Blender

Taxi58 the banning Staff Member has asked me to take over this case in regards to the UBR in question.

I have reviewed the evidence and myself and Taxi58 have both agreed that 24 hours seems a bit excessive considering the possibility you may not aware of the rules however due to the fact that you should've used common sense when someone had a gun pointed at you, you should follow their orders.

So we have both agreed to reduce your ban to 12 hours, and will continue to stay on record as you did break the rules.

Please review the rules and make sure you abide by them.

-Removed by Steven8ken