Poll: old or new weps
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
old
71.43%
45 71.43%
new
28.57%
18 28.57%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[VOTE] Old or new weapons
(12-09-2020, 11:17 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 10:19 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 08:41 PM)Pollux Wrote: You can leave feedback on the existing CW weapons here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97228

We're leaving feedback, want the old guns.

^^explain how the new guns are fun as I have no motivation to use them since u die in 2 seconds. Gameplay is shit plz revert Pollux man tis for the greater good

Well no one has really given an actual reason apart from stats which have nothing to do with the weapon base in the first place so I don't see why you're asking to revert it. I also think a lot of people are forgetting exactly how the old weapons used to play out.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-10-2020, 12:26 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 08:41 PM)Pollux Wrote: You can leave feedback on the existing CW weapons here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97228

^^explain how the new guns are fun as I have no motivation to use them since u die in 2 seconds. Gameplay is shit plz revert Pollux man tis for the greater good

Well no one has really given an actual reason apart from stats which have nothing to do with the weapon base in the first place so I don't see why you're asking to revert it. I also think a lot of people are forgetting exactly how the old weapons used to play out.

how did they used to play out ? what makes them worse than the current ones
https://i.imgur.com/1rkeDJQ.png

Nice majority, really good at listening to the community!
Wolven

(12-09-2020, 06:28 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 05:21 PM)Julern Wrote: notice how all the votes on new weapons is staff

Of course the Shmicki's would want new AggRP, they ambushed two of my homies without preparation and lost the fight in MINUTES.

Glad all the people who definetly play AggRP a lot have the opinion of new weapons Joy

Stupidest thing is removing costs for the Police, that was literally added to incite caring about self-preservation. I made the suggestion that caused it in the first place.
Soon you'll see police rushing raids again with no care in the world Smile

Majority have voted for old guns. as you approved a suggestion for the same I can't wait to see what excuse you'll use to decline this as it's very clear if you don't like the suggestion it's not getting added to PolluxRp
The following 2 users Like Jimmy The's post:
  • Wolven, GeoxAreBad
(12-11-2020, 01:58 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 06:28 PM)Cygnus Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 05:21 PM)Julern Wrote: notice how all the votes on new weapons is staff

Of course the Shmicki's would want new AggRP, they ambushed two of my homies without preparation and lost the fight in MINUTES.

Glad all the people who definetly play AggRP a lot have the opinion of new weapons Joy

Stupidest thing is removing costs for the Police, that was literally added to incite caring about self-preservation. I made the suggestion that caused it in the first place.
Soon you'll see police rushing raids again with no care in the world Smile

Majority have voted for old guns. as you approved a suggestion for the same I can't wait to see what excuse you'll use to decline this as it's very clear if you don't like the suggestion it's not getting added to PolluxRp

this isn't the suggestions buddy
Wolven

I didnt really do aggrp on the old weapons and when I did I normally died but now i use VSS primarily and Im decent but idk whethers its cause the VSS is an easy weapon to handle or that te new weps gave me godlike aim so im gonna sit this one out

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-11-2020, 04:12 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I didnt really do aggrp on the old weapons and when I did I normally died but now i use VSS primarily and Im decent but idk whethers its cause the VSS is an easy weapon to handle or that te new weps gave me godlike aim so im gonna sit this one out

this is exactly why we should have the old weapons lmaooo
(12-11-2020, 07:45 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 04:12 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I didnt really do aggrp on the old weapons and when I did I normally died but now i use VSS primarily and Im decent but idk whethers its cause the VSS is an easy weapon to handle or that te new weps gave me godlike aim so im gonna sit this one out

Not really, cause the sweaty AGGrpers dont play anymore sooo.. I am versing noobs

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-11-2020, 08:27 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(12-11-2020, 07:45 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

Not really, cause the sweaty AGGrpers dont play anymore sooo.. I am versing noobs

Because weapons aren't fun
FL would never survive with these weapons and kevlar system in 2015/16 (when aggro was peaking roughly) change my mind