Small AggRP & Misc Updates
(12-09-2020, 03:25 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol what a shit change.

TWO shots from a m14 and I'm at 2% kevlar.

OH WOW WHAT A SUPRISE, its a shit update!

So I take a couple of shots, and then need to re-equip kevlar because if not I'll get oneshot by pretty much any gun.

Revert the change, such a joke.

And why is SRU getting an M4 for FREE? EVERY SINGLE SRU?? LOL. The M4 wasn't even an option prior to this update. You'd normally need to equip out of your own inventory and would cost. We're ONCE AGAIN at the same stage we was at 1 year ago where no-one wanted cops/SRU to have to have free M4's and it got reverted back. and now we're back at it once again.

You guys really know how to properly how to fuck these updates up.

(12-09-2020, 03:32 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: nothing personal but 0 testing went into this like what a waste of time lol this has no benefits quite literally

https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

-Removed by Steven8ken
(12-09-2020, 03:35 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 03:25 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol what a shit change.

So I take a couple of shots, and then need to re-equip kevlar because if not I'll get oneshot by pretty much any gun.

And why is SRU getting an M4 for FREE? EVERY SINGLE SRU?? LOL. The M4 wasn't even an option prior to this update. You'd normally need to equip out of your own inventory and would cost. We're ONCE AGAIN at the same stage we was at 1 year ago where no-one wanted cops/SRU to have to have free M4's and it got reverted back. and now we're back at it once again.

(12-09-2020, 03:32 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: nothing personal but 0 testing went into this like what a waste of time lol this has no benefits quite literally

great feedback thanks for listening  Sleepy
(12-09-2020, 03:35 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 03:25 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: lol what a shit change.

(12-09-2020, 03:32 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote: nothing personal but 0 testing went into this like what a waste of time lol this has no benefits quite literally

I shouldn't have to, maybe test your updates first.
All ill say is i wish someone had actually asked some questions about what the AggressiveRPers actually want. I mean some of the aggressive equipment that was recently changed is "pish". Why would we ever change the way Kevlar was? Kevlar was fine the way it was. Now that Kevlar can "Break" we now need to stand still and equip a new Kevlar with the chance of getting completely fucked by people. No thought was put into this update. I just feel that im sort of playing Halflife/Darkrp, i play Fl instead of DarkRP for a reason.

It feels this server wants to be a Passive server only, you are completely destroying the fun of AggressiveRP
(12-09-2020, 03:56 PM)Flame.. Wrote: All ill say is i wish someone had actually asked some questions about what the AggressiveRPers actually want. I mean some of the aggressive equipment that was recently changed is "pish". Why would we ever change the way Kevlar was? Kevlar was fine the way it was. Now that Kevlar can "Break" we now need to stand still and equip a new Kevlar with the chance of getting completely fucked by people. No thought was put into this update. I just feel that im sort of playing Halflife/Darkrp, i play Fl instead of DarkRP for a reason.

It feels this server wants to be a Passive server only, you are completely destroying the fun of AggressiveRP

You should try out this TESTED M3. ONE shot removes ALL kevlar and 80% of your HP. 

You can 2 shot people up to 50m away.

REAL good testing lol
We're making changes as we speak to this new system to improve it. Please feel free to leave constructive feedback here: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=97239

Please read the bullet points at the top of it to see what we've already amended.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(12-09-2020, 04:00 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-09-2020, 03:56 PM)Flame.. Wrote: -snip-

You should try out this TESTED M3. ONE shot removes ALL kevlar and 80% of your HP. 

You can 2 shot people up to 50m away.

REAL good testing lol

You mentioned the "lack of testing" for three times only in this thread, I think everyone got it by now. Besides, have you considered the fact they intentionaly decreased the power of the kevlar (by a bit at least) for a single moment, before coming up with accusations of Developers not testing their updates before releasing them? Without including enough players who actually enjoy this type of roleplay during testing, there was no way they could've made it perfect right away. Share your constructive opinion on what should to be changed or keep your outbursts to yourself. They surely won't help the server in any way.
nobody asked for an kevlar rework and still you did it why now its shit
The following 5 users Like Aimware's post:
  • Jordy, EAGLE:), Jimmy The, GeoxAreBad, Slaint
Sounds good.

I’m starting to come to terms with these new changes to this update.

I like the fact you can now move while placing on a new one and no timer is needed to take off the old one.

Great job on fixing the overpowered shotgun and altering some of the other weapons.

5000 is a better price per shipment.

150 rather than 100 is much better too for Kevlar.

The half reduction on scrap metals needed to fix Kevlar is better.

The addition of a single click hotswap to place on a new Kevlar works really well with being allowed to move while placing on a new Kevlar. This stops standing in the middle of the open while getting shot at; we can actually move around and get to cover to heal and re-armour.

I think with a few more of our ideas thrown at you this update can become a decent change in FL and make AggRP more enjoyable. Will continue to fire away with ideas.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 2 users Like Jordy's post:
  • Tomo, Pollux