where is aggressiveRP
(12-08-2020, 05:18 PM)Conn Wrote: Where is aggressiveRP?

It’s easy to spot when you have a BMW racing around the city looking for anyone and everyone to kill under the scope of the rules.

You have a server with 50 slots. 5 of those slots are usually AFK people. The other 5 are government. . Another 5 are crimson players. 5 is a corleone team with 300 hours combined. 5 is a few rebels running around lockpicking cars. And the other 25 are either farmers grinding their cabbages or doing a restaurant RP. I agree, where is the aggressiveRP. Push updates and listen to the players lol
(12-08-2020, 05:25 PM)Mr. Mackey Wrote:

It’s easy to spot when you have a BMW racing around the city looking for anyone and everyone to kill under the scope of the rules.

You have a server with 50 slots. 5 of those slots are usually AFK people. The other 5 are government. . Another 5 are crimson players. 5 is a corleone team with 300 hours combined. 5 is a few rebels running around lockpicking cars. And the other 25 are either farmers grinding their cabbages or doing a restaurant RP. I agree, where is the aggressiveRP. Push updates and listen to the players lol

AggRP updates need a fine balance to prevent the main street from being a shootout hotspot constantly. They’re hard to plan and execute without being a fuck fest. It’s bad enough as it is
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Pollux

60 slots, was 75 but reduced recently. AggressiveRP has also been dominant the past few days so I don't know what you mean.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Bring back the old weapons, the fights were actually based on skill back then, not two lucky headshots with a vss, fights lasted much longer before and were much more fun.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 1 user Likes Julern's post:
  • god
(12-08-2020, 05:27 PM)Conn Wrote:

AggRP updates need a fine balance to prevent the main street from being a shootout hotspot constantly. They’re hard to plan and execute without being a fuck fest. It’s bad enough as it is

Alright, so whats the plan?

haven't you heard of hl2 deathmatch? maybe you should go there, and take your friends with you.

FL is a RP server. we need more tea pots and carpets and less ways of killing people.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-08-2020, 08:18 PM)Qannter Wrote:

haven't you heard of hl2 deathmatch? maybe you should go there, and take your friends with you.

FL is a RP server. we need more tea pots and carpets and less ways of killing people.

Maybe you should go there so we can get rid of cancer cells like you, cheers.

This reply back from a developer on aggressive RP just goes to show how much they are against it. Seems like aggRP isn’t going no where with this sort of attitude from a guy who is suppose to be bringing out the updates. Get your head out you ass and stop pretending your better than others and actually do something with aggressive RP instead of coming out with bullshit like this. Grow up
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Jimmy The, Julern
I really don’t see the point when people keep shitting on every update or addition to the server, okay vending machines fair enough it was a bit of a weird thing but it’s different to just people going chef and mass manufacturing for their friends, you can actually refill the machines etc.

If you see from this point of view.

People keep asking for AggRP, while ignoring all the other updates saying; “useless, shit, wtf is this” you do realise you’re making it less and less likely for an AggRP overhaul considering you keep demoralising all of the devs and what they’ve done to date?

— Also please do not twist my words about AggRP overhaul being less likely and assume it means it isn’t coming because that’s not what I’m saying.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • ART
(12-08-2020, 09:44 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: I really don’t see the point when people keep shitting on every update or addition to the server, okay vending machines fair enough it was a bit of a weird thing but it’s different to just people going chef and mass manufacturing for their friends, you can actually refill the machines etc.

If you see from this point of view.

People keep asking for AggRP, while ignoring all the other updates saying; “useless, shit, wtf is this” you do realise you’re making it less and less likely for an AggRP overhaul considering you keep demoralising all of the devs and what they’ve done to date?

— Also please do not twist my words about AggRP overhaul being less likely and assume it means it isn’t coming because that’s not what I’m saying.

no one said this lol 

we just want more shooty uppy updates