Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
(12-08-2020, 01:18 PM)Conn Wrote: I’m not completely blind, I’ve read the thread. I’ve also seen how you act in OOC, flaming anything and everything to do with Arny and Pollux.

They don’t run FL, and having a voice or opinion doesn’t make them run FL, it allows them an opinion. The point still stands, make a suggestion, let the community comment, if you’re that up in arms about them having an opinion, prove them wrong with a suggestion.

Look at my comment above, they straight up lie and bully suggestions in what they like. Clearly either you're blind as a bat or you're lying with them.
(12-08-2020, 01:12 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Pollux Wrote: I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

I've taken a look at the logs and I can't find what you're trying to claim I did, I didn't speak in OOC much at all on both the 6th and 7th (36 msgs to be exact on both days unless I'm missing something here).

Stop acting like you run FL. When-ever anyone has an opinion like removing Stormfox, changing to old weapons you always run the narrative of 'it won't happen' flexing you're a developer. 
And I don't want you to say shit as you're not the owner, I am wanting Divey to state what he wants rather than you molding FL to what you want.

I still don't understand what you're on about and I don't think anyone else does either, I've checked three days of logs (5th, 6th and 7th) and still can't find anything that supports your statements. I haven't done anything wrong here, if I have I'd love to see it. I really don't get what you're ranting about this time.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:09 PM)Pollux Wrote: I understand if you dislike me, but I don't get what you want me to say here. I've never said or acted like "I run FL" and I'd love to see you bring anything saying I have. If you have any suggestions in mind you're more than free to link them or DM me and I can explain why they were declined, mostly everything I have declined lately have just been duplicates. Just because I decline something doesn't mean it wasn't ever discussed with anyone else either.

I've taken a look at the logs and I can't find what you're trying to claim I did, I didn't speak in OOC much at all on both the 6th and 7th (36 msgs to be exact on both days unless I'm missing something here).

Also, if you're going to lie about suggestions feel free to look:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96814&page=3

Users who  +1 supported compared to -1 supported:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Overwhelming negative community support and there's no reason for us to switch to a worse system right now.'.

Literally, what you got demoted for last time and you're doing it again??? LMAO. Unless my maths is poor 1 more negative support (and of-course both you and Arny voted for -1 on it) is not 'overwhelming '. 

That took me all of 5 seconds to find, bet you I could find a dozen more like I did last time you was a developer.

The old system was old, broken, and badly optimised. Want a new one? Suggest it. 

There’s no artificial barrier stopping you?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(12-08-2020, 01:23 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:12 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

Stop acting like you run FL. When-ever anyone has an opinion like removing Stormfox, changing to old weapons you always run the narrative of 'it won't happen' flexing you're a developer. 
And I don't want you to say shit as you're not the owner, I am wanting Divey to state what he wants rather than you molding FL to what you want.

I still don't understand what you're on about and I don't think anyone else does either, I've checked three days of logs (5th, 6th and 7th) and still can't find anything that supports your statements. I haven't done anything wrong here, if I have I'd love to see it. I really don't get what you're ranting about this time.

It would be whenever OOC got turned off from me calling you out in OOC.
(12-08-2020, 01:23 PM)Conn Wrote:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Overwhelming negative community support and there's no reason for us to switch to a worse system right now.'.

Literally, what you got demoted for last time and you're doing it again??? LMAO. Unless my maths is poor 1 more negative support (and of-course both you and Arny voted for -1 on it) is not 'overwhelming '. 

That took me all of 5 seconds to find, bet you I could find a dozen more like I did last time you was a developer.

The old system was old, broken, and badly optimised. Want a new one? Suggest it. 

Now the funny part of your reply here is how I have brought to your attention how a developer has lied to get a suggestion shut and the only focus you have on the reply is nothing other than what the suggestion was?

Thank you for making it clear you're on the side of Pollux and don't care how developers are straight up abusing their position to mold FL into what they want.

I didn't think you would make it that easy for me lmao.

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

I was demoted for leaking to Contributors, but we're not even going to start on that one.

[Image: raw]

I don't count suggestions manually, I just use our automated counter to see how much support a suggestion has then quickly read through everything people said.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-08-2020, 01:26 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Now the funny part of your reply here is how I have brought to your attention how a developer has lied to get a suggestion shut and the only focus you have on the reply is nothing other than what the suggestion was?

Thank you for making it clear you're on the side of Pollux and don't care how developers are straight up abusing their position to mold FL into what they want.

An impractical suggestion that got a majority -support got denied, there’s no need to create a new River Nile by pulling your best CSI analysis out of your arse. Sure, you can pick apart overwhelming, not a great choice of wording based on thread count, either way, a majority negative support on a suggestion that wouldn’t work anyway because the system doesn’t work. 

This isn’t chess and you haven’t just put me in check mate, it’s your petty squabble because you seem incapable of using the suggestions category, all because you think a few devs will disagree with you? 

Seriously, get a grip. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop pretending that you think Pollux is the supreme leader of FL, because you, me, him, and everyone else here knows that isn’t true.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Pollux
I find it so baffling that you have been here so long and still do not know how to properly make any change happen. In my mind, you have to be doing this on purpose just to get a flame war going on the forums. You are better than this Ghost. You have to know this is not going to accomplish anything else. Unless all you want is to just aggressively call out Pollux for closing suggestions and this thread closing in the next couple of hours. If that is all you wanted then sorry for chiming in.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Pollux, Conn, Slaint
(12-08-2020, 01:38 PM)Fultz Wrote: I find it so baffling that you have been here so long and still do not know how to properly make any change happen. In my mind, you have to be doing this on purpose just to get a flame war going on the forums. You are better than this Ghost. You have to know this is not going to accomplish anything else. Unless all you want is to just aggressively call out Pollux for closing suggestions and this thread closing in the next couple of hours. If that is all you wanted then sorry for chiming in.

Im a member, they're an admin/dev. Fuck all else I can do, I've raised privately to SA's/Divey but nothing gets done. Not sure what else is expected lmao.

Look at you, you was SA yet not even with that rank you was able to get anything you wanted done lol
(12-08-2020, 01:33 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:26 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

An impractical suggestion that got a majority -support got denied, there’s no need to create a new River Nile by pulling your best CSI analysis out of your arse. Sure, you can pick apart overwhelming, not a great choice of wording based on thread count, either way, a majority negative support on a suggestion that wouldn’t work anyway because the system doesn’t work. 

This isn’t chess and you haven’t just put me in check mate, it’s your petty squabble because you seem incapable of using the suggestions category, all because you think a few devs will disagree with you? 

Seriously, get a grip. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop pretending that you think Pollux is the supreme leader of FL, because you, me, him, and everyone else here knows that isn’t true.

'that got a majority -support got denied'

Are you just pretending to be stupid or are you stupid? How is 8/7 a majority? 

I have attached a lovely photo I have acquired off Google for you to explain a majority to you as it seems the developers clearly don't know what a majority means:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOMWTj2VpqYi_r6d0MEp...lxm9y15re8]

I hope this helps!