Statement on who is running this community (ArnuxRP)
(12-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:33 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:26 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:23 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Also, if you're going to lie about suggestions feel free to look:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96814&page=3

Users who  +1 supported compared to -1 supported:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Overwhelming negative community support and there's no reason for us to switch to a worse system right now.'.

Literally, what you got demoted for last time and you're doing it again??? LMAO. Unless my maths is poor 1 more negative support (and of-course both you and Arny voted for -1 on it) is not 'overwhelming '. 

That took me all of 5 seconds to find, bet you I could find a dozen more like I did last time you was a developer.

The old system was old, broken, and badly optimised. Want a new one? Suggest it. 

There’s no artificial barrier stopping you?

Now the funny part of your reply here is how I have brought to your attention how a developer has lied to get a suggestion shut and the only focus you have on the reply is nothing other than what the suggestion was?

Thank you for making it clear you're on the side of Pollux and don't care how developers are straight up abusing their position to mold FL into what they want.

I didn't think you would make it that easy for me lmao.
An impractical suggestion that got a majority -support got denied, there’s no need to create a new River Nile by pulling your best CSI analysis out of your arse. Sure, you can pick apart overwhelming, not a great choice of wording based on thread count, either way, a majority negative support on a suggestion that wouldn’t work anyway because the system doesn’t work. 

This isn’t chess and you haven’t just put me in check mate, it’s your petty squabble because you seem incapable of using the suggestions category, all because you think a few devs will disagree with you? 

Seriously, get a grip. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop pretending that you think Pollux is the supreme leader of FL, because you, me, him, and everyone else here knows that isn’t true.

'that got a majority -support got denied'

Are you just pretending to be stupid or are you stupid? How is 8/7 a majority? 

I have attached a lovely photo I have acquired off Google for you to explain a majority to you as it seems the developers clearly don't know what a majority means:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOMWTj2VpqYi_r6d0MEp...lxm9y15re8]

I hope this helps!

It is a majority

[Image: raw]

I've already explained why it was declined, but you decided to ignore that as it completely invalidates your point. I don't see what you're trying to accomplish here, throwing a tantrum just because things didn't go your way isn't a good way to get your point across.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-08-2020, 01:51 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:33 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:26 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:23 PM)Conn Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Also, if you're going to lie about suggestions feel free to look:

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=96814&page=3

Users who  +1 supported compared to -1 supported:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

Reasons for being closed

'Declined.

Overwhelming negative community support and there's no reason for us to switch to a worse system right now.'.

Literally, what you got demoted for last time and you're doing it again??? LMAO. Unless my maths is poor 1 more negative support (and of-course both you and Arny voted for -1 on it) is not 'overwhelming '. 

That took me all of 5 seconds to find, bet you I could find a dozen more like I did last time you was a developer.

The old system was old, broken, and badly optimised. Want a new one? Suggest it. 

There’s no artificial barrier stopping you?

Now the funny part of your reply here is how I have brought to your attention how a developer has lied to get a suggestion shut and the only focus you have on the reply is nothing other than what the suggestion was?

Thank you for making it clear you're on the side of Pollux and don't care how developers are straight up abusing their position to mold FL into what they want.

I didn't think you would make it that easy for me lmao.
An impractical suggestion that got a majority -support got denied, there’s no need to create a new River Nile by pulling your best CSI analysis out of your arse. Sure, you can pick apart overwhelming, not a great choice of wording based on thread count, either way, a majority negative support on a suggestion that wouldn’t work anyway because the system doesn’t work. 

This isn’t chess and you haven’t just put me in check mate, it’s your petty squabble because you seem incapable of using the suggestions category, all because you think a few devs will disagree with you? 

Seriously, get a grip. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop pretending that you think Pollux is the supreme leader of FL, because you, me, him, and everyone else here knows that isn’t true.

'that got a majority -support got denied'

Are you just pretending to be stupid or are you stupid? How is 8/7 a majority? 

I have attached a lovely photo I have acquired off Google for you to explain a majority to you as it seems the developers clearly don't know what a majority means:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrOMWTj2VpqYi_r6d0MEp...lxm9y15re8]

I hope this helps!

Below I have attached your excellent counting ability in order to show you that the thread you mentioned did indeed have a majority, and thus denying it was unproblematic.

(12-08-2020, 01:21 PM)Jimmy the Jew Wrote: Users who  +1 supported compared to -1 supported:

+1 111111
-1  1111111

I hope this helps!

Use the suggestion forum. Closed.
The following 4 users Like Conn's post:
  • Luna, Slaint, Pollux, max.
Since I can, I'll take the liberty of making a final closing statement here.

If you want change, if your unhappy with how stuff is structured or things are being run, it doesn't help blatantly bitching in a thread showing everyone you clearly have no concept or understanding of the person behind the nametag. Pollux and every other dev is putting down bitch-ass time into this server trying to make it work and you return the favor with silly remarks about how he thinks he "owns" FL for making executive decisions on what should/can't be added with the other devs. Maybe if you actually reasoned and talked to Pollux you would get his opinions and maybe some insight into the development if you are lucky. Every Dev and staff member are still just people and part of the same community you are. None of the devs have any malicious intent and are simply trying to get up the playercount, sometimes there will be made decisions that you don't agree with.

I also suggest you read the disclaimer on the suggestion forum.

Quote:Just because a suggestion receives a large amount of support by the community does not guarantee approval, most suggestions are discussed by the development team and the staff team and if they do not feel that it is possible or its not suitable for the server it will be declined. The community's opinion is always taken into consideration.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 4 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck, Pollux, Slaint, Lewwings