Staff Member: MasterNoda

Involved users
Jay
bojack
carbonscoring
pollux
Troubled Ghost

Why should you be unbanned?
1.I was the president got killed from the military witch i gave red passes noting has been done to the guy that killed me

2.Masternoda was disrepectful to me in chat because i asked for my right in chat

3.Started taking about my nan and shanking her

got banned for saying ur mom is a slut after he insulted me in chat

Wasn't a dictator u can check the logs and stop lieing and abuseing ur power i was [President Of The United States] ur job was [United States military]  so a goverment military not a coup stop abusing 

The Rule witch i would like to indcade to is 
As you're not officially government, you can choose whether or not you follow the government rules. You should decide this based on what your custom job/group is. If you're a shady PMC, it's expected that you wouldn't follow the government's rules, and the consequences of this (raiding without warrants) would be dealt with IC; in fact, this is a great reason for others to raid the government, because they're working with potentially illegal forces. However, if you're RPing as the DEA, or a job/group that is supposed to be legal or similar, you should follow the government rules to the letter, and raid only with a search warrant. An admin can force you to abide by the government rules if he feels that you're not RPing properly (FailRP); his/her decision is final.

Clearly u weren't a shady group ur job says it and i was with u in the base STOP ABUSEING
Don't Deny and abusing let me replay
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Ill open your other one because of the single reply rule. Closing this one
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]